Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ex Hearsay to Corrie

Ex Hearsay to Corrie

TV star Kym Marsh has landed a role in Coronation Street. The former Hear'say singer and Loose Women presenter is to play wannabe singer, Michelle. She rubs Liz up the wrong way after getting the part in a girl band set up by Vernon.

Kym last night said: “I’ve said so many times what a huge fan of Coronation Street I am and how much I’d love to be in the show, so this is a dream come true.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,...6080666,00.html

It just the front page of the website.

I don't really want her in corrie

Could Corrie get any worse. I hate that woman her voice goes through. Lets hope its not for too long.

Hear'Say Kym's Corrie gig
    By SARA NATHAN
    TV Editor

FORMER pop star Kym Marsh has landed a part in Corrie — as a wannabe singer.

She has signed up for the soap just days after we revealed she could represent the UK in the Eurovision Song Contest.

Kym, who was in band Hear’Say after winning TV’s Popstars, will play Michelle who auditions for a group led by Vernon — boyfriend of Liz McDonald.

She gets the job — but her arrival rubs Liz (Bev Callard) up the wrong way.

Kym, 29, said last night: “I’ve said so many times what a huge fan of Coronation Street I am and how much I’d love to be in the show, so this is a dream come true.”

Kym, who is married to ex-EastEnder Jack Ryder, has signed up for four episodes but could stay longer if her character proves popular.

A Corrie spokeswoman said: “Michelle’s a great character who ruffles a few feathers — not least with Liz, who takes an instant dislike to her.”

Mum-of-two Kym starts filming in Manchester next week. She has already had bit-parts in BBC1 dramas Holby City and Doctors,

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2...080666,00.html

is there any programme she does not want a part in every time she is interviewed about being in a show it's "oh i always wanted to be in this"

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Doe she want to destroy everything- she want people to know her- as loose women is not on right now

she's not a actress she will be rubbish

oh my god she is joining corrie are the writers mad.
    She can't act and she can't sing sorry but corrie you need to have a good think about this.

OMG surely there's better people corrie could put in! she's really annoying.

Oh my god please no is there anything else this woman is willing to try we have had her as a pop star then a tv presenter now a soap star which i really cant see lasting very long(we can only hope). This is totally the wrong move for her but i guess she deserves some credit for tying to get a stable career.

Thread Information