Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Coronation Street spoilers

New Coronation Street spoilers

This is a subsidised version of the original version, which you can find on the Corrie site. There's a few shockers in here.

Mike returns in March in a shockingly deteriorated condition. When his grandson Jamie discovers his Alzheimer’s disease has left Mike confused and disorientated in Spain, he rushes to help him. Danny realises it’s now or never in terms of seizing control of the business.

Emily remains unable to cope with Ed’s continued presence. Her friends and neighbours grow determined to run him out of town. Will Ed turn his back on the one person who has supported him, Eileen?

Finally, the tug of love between Dr Matt and Ashley is going to get nasty as both sides get more and more desperate. Claire tries to make the peace, but when her good intentions only make matters worse, tragedy strikes the pregnant cab driver. And soon Ashley is facing losing his wife, his son and his unborn baby! With so much at stake, the broken-hearted butcher frantically searches for a way to protect his beloved family. But with options running out, will Ashley do something he’ll live to regret?

Source: ITV Soap Spy

ooooo interesting this might be leading up to mikes death, thanx for posting

Woah they look really good, I hope Ashley and Claire are OK though . Looks like this going to lead up to Mike's death, and I feel sorry for Eileen, she never seems to be happy.

Poor Ashley! I don't see how a custody battle can lead to life and death. I'm a bit unsure about what they are getting at. It seems like a good storyline though.

Why does Matt suddenly want custody when he's left Josh with Ashley all this time, knowing that Maxine was dead. If he's just doing this because his wife's dumped him then that isn't a good enough reason, and I think the courts will see that. What he's doing is selfish!

aaawww i hope claire doesnt lose the baby and hope matt gets run out of town with ed

i hope ashley and claire are alright it is going to be sad watching mike die though

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

ive got my tisusses ready ive already been filling up with a lump in my throat at some of the storylines including him and this storyline (im a sap what can i say)

i heard that matt is settled down with a new wife now but i think they are unable to have children which is why they want contact with joshua, matt tries writing to ashley to get time with josh but when he doesnt respond he just turns up at josh's nursery and makes friends with claire who doesn't know who he is.
    i have also heard he tries snatching josh but josh screams for help and clarire goes running to his rescue - perhaps she somehow gets hurt here putting her and the baby in danger.
    I know Ashley plans to leave for scotland with his family so Matt cant find them

Quote Originally Posted by melmarshall858
    i heard that matt is settled down with a new wife now but i think they are unable to have children which is why they want contact with joshua, matt tries writing to ashley to get time with josh but when he doesnt respond he just turns up at josh's nursery and makes friends with claire who doesn't know who he is.
    i have also heard he tries snatching josh but josh screams for help and clarire goes running to his rescue - perhaps she somehow gets hurt here putting her and the baby in danger.
    I know Ashley plans to leave for scotland with his family so Matt cant find them
    Sounds good, but I do think Ashley should listen to what Matt has to say. There's no need for kidnapping and going on the run. I think Matt would be extremely selfish trying to take Josh away from his home after all this time. But the fact that Matt is Josh's biological father means something in the courts eyes, so it would be better to sort it out without the courts, I think. Maybe a few hours a week access for Matt wouldn't be completely inappropriate.

All the spoilers sound really good.

Thread Information