Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the bookies/post office

the bookies/post office

Now that Dennis is dead and Pat is or was working at the car lot, whats happening with the Bookies. I remember Deano took over Jake/Alfie's stall so Jake could work there but no there is no mention of the Bookies. Jake really needs a storyline.

I am going to move to spoiler incase someone knows something about this. It is not really a general topic and could ruin stuff for other people
    Super Mod

Post Office

Denise Fox (Diane Parish) Will run the post office, as revealed in an interview with Phil Daniels in the sun today
    Last edited by Bryan; 21-02-2006 at 16:59.

what this got to do with the title the post office

renamed now. sorry when merged it picked up the wrong title
    Super Mod

I thought Phil Daniels said Denise was going to run the post office. That's what it says on Talk Walford, and the source for that was the Sun as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat
    I thought Phil Daniels said Denise was going to run the post office. That's what it says on Talk Walford, and the source for that was the Sun as well.
    yes thats correct, somebody edited my post , as i too got my source from walford web

What the hell has the post office got to the do with Bookies?

Tammy, there was alot of confusion about this. You asked about the bookies, someone post that it was going to be run by denise but it turn out to be a typo. As for the bookies, sharon still owns it for now, Pat still works there and god know who is going to buy it. It is like the club. Johnny left mike as manager but he did a runner so who is looking after it now???

I am sure both bookies, club and post office will be bought by Phil with his magic money and the mitchells can own all of walford again
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    Tammy, there was alot of confusion about this. You asked about the bookies, someone post that it was going to be run by denise but it turn out to be a typo. As for the bookies, sharon still owns it for now, Pat still works there and god know who is going to buy it. It is like the club. Johnny left mike as manager but he did a runner so who is looking after it now???

I am sure both bookies, club and post office will be bought by Phil with his magic money and the mitchells can own all of walford again
    Thanks for clearing that up. I just remember when Dennis and Andy ran the bookies, Jim and Patrick were always in there but not now.

Thread Information