Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chantelle To Appear In Hollyoaks

She is a really rubbish actress, like on those adverts for Chantelle: Living the Dream, where shes a really bad actress, she would fit in in Hollyoaks though lol

Quote Originally Posted by i-lov-joe-swash
    She is a really rubbish actress, like on those adverts for Chantelle: Living the Dream, where shes a really bad actress, she would fit in in Hollyoaks though lol
    Of course she will she blondle- no more blondles in hollyoaks

this wont work i dont think anyway you never know she might be good. I would have thought theyd have learnt to get proper actors. The whole Essex girls already been done by Caprice. When she appeared in a couple of episodes.

i am sick of her aswell she is gettin on my nerves i can't read my Newspaper without reading about her in my newspaper and why is she getting married too preston so fast they aint been together for two minuets she is going to ruin hollyoaks aswell so no way a don't want to see her in it she should do what she is best at and pose topless 4 sum other magisingne that nobody knows of

hmmm i dont think she will be a good actor shes just too blonde....

l<@-l-IE

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo! I don't want the blonde bimbo in it, not even for a second!
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

Thumbs down No!

Quote Originally Posted by Birks_2k4
    No No No!!! We don't want her in Hollyoaks!! You can have her instead!! No charge necessary!! lmao
    LMAO! Yes! You can have her! EE is crap enough anyway, another annoying bimbo won't make much difference..

But we don't want her in Hollyoaks! We've already got Carmel McQueen, who is VERY irritating, if Chantelle came she would probably be the same sort of character.

Im guessing this isnt happening now anyway. judging on when the last posts before todayand the thread was started ages ago!

Thread Information