Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sonia's Lesbian Fling Shocker!!!!!

i presume bradley wont turn out gay then

they cant have 2 gay brannings in the show as it would re repetivive, and you know if he was with stacey and was gay and she named and shamed him then it would only echoe martins act so theres no point in doing it twice

how crap. this looks awful. i'm sorry, but it seems totally out of character for all of them. i wish they'd all just pack their bags and clear off

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    i presume bradley wont turn out gay then

they cant have 2 gay brannings in the show as it would re repetivive, and you know if he was with stacey and was gay and she named and shamed him then it would only echoe martins act so theres no point in doing it twice
    Not looking forward to this storyline . Not a big fan of Naomi's, I feel sorry for Martin. Does this mean Margaret doesn't die then?? All this will be worth it for me if Bradley stays straight
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

Quote Originally Posted by Jada-GDR
    how crap. this looks awful. i'm sorry, but it seems totally out of character for all of them. i wish they'd all just pack their bags and clear off
    sonia has had curious tendancies for a while - not out of character

martin would reacxt badly like any husband cheated on - not out of character

margaret is stuck in her ways and wouldnt want her grandchild brought up by a lesbian - not out of character

namoi would turn her back on sonia if shed broken her heart - nout out of character

jim and dot are set in their wayts, and as far as going the whole hog into a lesbian romp they prob wouldnt want to speak to sonia - not out of character

whoah i cant believe it! i feel sorry for Martin now he wontbe able to see rebecca i liked having rebecca in it and they would make a great family if Stupid Sonia didnt have to ruin it all by bedding her lesbian mate
    [SIZE=4][B]Luv Ya'll!

oh nooooooooooooooooooooo poooooor rebecca!!!!!!!!! and martin !!!!! its not his fault sonia is uptoo no good. i thinkk she needs to sort herselff out bigtime , shee keeps changing her mind all the time. shes silly.

they must get back together cause i was reading an article the other day about how they have both signed now contracts and how they were going to be the next pauline and arthur

I think Margaret will come round. It's not fair to punish Martin because Sonia cares for somebody else. And it's not good to punish Sonia, because her relationship with Naomi, has nothing to do with her love for Rebecca.

Jim will come round, he may be angry but she's his grandaughter and family are the only people you can turn too at times like these.

I like Martin and Sonia as a couple, and I do want them to stay together.

What a awful storyline with awful characters

Cant stand Sonia or Naomi,hope they both get the chop.

Thread Information