Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Sonia's Lesbian Fling Shocker!!!!!

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie_lecturer
    "Oooh I say Pauline, I love the way you undo your cardie buttons. I haven't been this excited since I had hot flushes sipping tomato juice."

"Well Dot, I love the way you twist your hair curlers, just like Elsie and Hilda did oop Norf all those years ago."
    Omg I can just see it ( and not really liking what I see ) what about Pat and umm Big Mo... over to you Richie,,,,,,,

I only write for one elderly gay encounter Jodi. Two would exceed my quota.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I only write for one elderly gay encounter Jodi. Two would exceed my quota.
    Okie dokie, won't push ya into it dearest, but you do come up with the best Thanks for the giggle of the day

My pleasure. Well I try!

RE This Sonomi stuff, personally I'd like Colin Russell to turn up while they're 'at it' ( ) and show them how to do a gay storyline *grabs the nearest middle aged bloke he can hind*.
    Last edited by Richie_lecturer; 10-03-2006 at 12:56.

My pleasure. Well I try!

RE This Sonomi stuff, personally I'd like Colin Russell to turn up while they're 'at it' ( ) and show them how to do a gay storyline *grabs the nearest middle aged bloke he can hind*.

Colin Russell who dat ??? I googled and found 3 or 4 people by that name, a sprinter, a swimmer, an artist and a something else

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi
    Omg I can just see it ( and not really liking what I see ) what about Pat and umm Big Mo... over to you Richie,,,,,,,
    Oh thanks for putting me off my lunch. Which one would play the part of the man Big Mo or Fat Pat.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Am I the only one who doesn't mind this storyline? IMO Naomi's acting isn't too bad, and Sonia's acting is good too. The storyline shows that it's not easy to be sure of your feelings, that's why Sonia keeps toing and froing between Naomi and Martin. She can't just decide she's a lesbian just like that.
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

11 March 2006
    CAUGHT IN THE ACT

A shocked Martin finds out Sonia is having an affair with gay pal NaomiMartin The Moron and Sonia have always been the worst matched couple in soapland. So it seems doubly fitting that their tempestuous marriage should end as ludicrously as it began not quite two years ago.
    While it has only been daughter Rebecca that has kept them on civil terms since her arrival at Christmas, with her gone, Sonia now has no reason to continue the pretence of caring about him.
    And when Martin produces tickets for a romantic break in Paris on Monday, you’d think from her reaction that he was trying to sell her as a sex slave.
    Having already come out as gay to best mate Naomi, Sonia certainly knows where her future lies - and it won't be traipsing down the Champs-Elysees with Martin looking for jellied eels or pie and mash.

"Son," Naomi says as her pal pretends to study rather than dump her useless article of a husband, "I don't wanna wreck your marriage, especially if you're not absolutely sure. Look, you say you're gunna tell 'im tonight, an' 'ere you are writin' an essay on urinary track infections."

Well, a girl's gotta do...

Intentionally or not, this is an hilarious week of mishaps and misunderstandings as the marriage hits an iceberg of incompatibility - and Martin hasn't got a clue that his wife has run off with another girl.

"It's really serious this time," he tells new step-dad Joe. "I know I get on 'er nerves. I know I'm not clever enuff. I don't read any books. I spend all my time in the pub. I fink she's seeing someone else." But barging into Naomi's flat and finding his obviously naked wife under a duvet with her Bridget Jones-size pants thrown on the floor is even enough evidence for Martin.

Not that his support network of male mates is much use. Northern bloke Bert The Berk drunkenly tells him it's "liberation day", and cousin Beale The Squeal recalls his three failed marriages.

"But sexual rejection's sexual rejection, innit?" Ian says. "I mean, the humiliation, the lack of self-worth, the feelings that no one's ever gunna love yer again."

Mum Fowler The Growler is on brilliant form too. "I'll go an' sort out that bitch," she promises as she confronts Sonia's puzzled grandad, Jim.

"She's a conniving little slut who's betrayed my son," she blasts. "An' you can tell 'er from me to keep her grubby little Jackson face away from my boy. An' if I see 'er near my house again, I'll kill 'er."

Thank goodness, they're all being so adult about it…

Soapbox, Mirror
    Last edited by Dutchgirl; 12-03-2006 at 19:04.

One thing I'm glad about is that Sonia has decided to leave Martin, rather than string both him and Naomi along with an affair storyline. But I'm afraid I find the storyline boring - I think Sonia's being selfish in expecting Martin to become a different person, and also snobbish in thinking that just because her and Naomi go to college and like "intellectual" things they are somehow better people than Martin.

I don't think Sonia is a lesbian -- it's Naomi's lifestyle she's attracted to, not Naomi.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat
    I don't think Sonia is a lesbian -- it's Naomi's lifestyle she's attracted to, not Naomi.
    That is what I think. She has been off Martin for a long time now.

Thread Information