Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Staceys Next Fling!

Fabulous episode tonight with Bradley, it makes me realise how suited he is to Stacey. He's not as innocent and clean cut as he makes out. They would make such a great double act. Both manipulators. The only difference is Bradley does it in a friendly way.

When does this Stacey flirting with Jake thing happen? because i thought stacey was going out with Bradley by week 11 as it says in the listings "Stacey takes her relationship with Bradley a step further".

Quote Originally Posted by daveywavey
    When does this Stacey flirting with Jake thing happen? because i thought stacey was going out with Bradley by week 11 as it says in the listings "Stacey takes her relationship with Bradley a step further".
    Next week I think - the Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat
    Next week I think - the Friday.
    Yes, I'm really excited to see it!

As well as putting Bradley and Stacey together, I also hope they expand the storyline with Stacey's family. The whole mother/brother things seems important to Stacey's character development.I also think Bradley should be involved with this, so he can help her through it, and get to know her better.

I think Stacey's mum would love Bradley, he's the ideal boyfriend. Stacey needs somebody stable in her life like him.
    Last edited by littlemo; 27-02-2006 at 23:25.

Thread Information