Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Staceys Next Fling!

It will be funny to see Bradley coming to her rescue again. Poor guy. IMO Stacey & Jake don't suit each other or look good together.
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat
    It could be that while he drags her out the Vic it's to tell her to stop the flirting or whatever.

What are the pictures of? I know that Stacey flirts with him so if it's just of that The Daily Star could have gotten the rest wrong like they usually do.

If they have Jake flirt back or plan to sleep with her it'll be wrong because while Stacey is over 16, she is still technically a child, and it's just not in Jake's character at all.
    I agree with Kat, its really not Jake AT ALL!, and he deffinatly wouldn't sleep with her ,

oooooo errrrrr !!! wouldnt have thought she'd have done that!!!
    [SIZE=4][B]Luv Ya'll!

that bradley aint very lucky is he !! 1bless. but he and stacey sooooo make a brilliantt couple i thinlkk .. stacey likess him deep down - dont ya think ?

Quote Originally Posted by xsteffx
    that bradley aint very lucky is he !! 1bless. but he and stacey sooooo make a brilliantt couple i thinlkk .. stacey likess him deep down - dont ya think ?
    Definetely! We know that she's going to admit to Little Mo that she fancies him, which I think is fantastic!

We know Stacey's a hand full but I still think Bradley should try and get to know Stacey a bit better, so he can see that she's not all she makes out to be. They belong together.

i don't think they belong together. I think Bradley has a lot more in common with Ruby and Stacey gets bored easily with people.
    Super Mod

i agree he would prob get on well with ruby never thought of that before now

Nothing actually happens between them according to the soap mags (Jake and Stacey I mean). She tries it on but he isn't interested. He's taking her home when Bradley thinks he's trying it on and tries to beat him up (he fails). Stacey then throws up on Jake's shoes, and Jake leaves in disgust. Then Bradley tells Stacey that he's mad about her.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat
    Nothing actually happens between them according to the soap mags (Jake and Stacey I mean). She tries it on but he isn't interested. He's taking her home when Bradley thinks he's trying it on and tries to beat him up (he fails). Stacey then throws up on Jake's shoes, and Jake leaves in disgust. Then Bradley tells Stacey that he's mad about her.
    So it's very romantic then! lol. She tries it on with another guy, throws up on his shoes, and then Bradley declares his undying love. He must be crazy about her! I heard Jake hits Bradley as well.

I am so glad Bradley and Stacey are getting together. Bradley is such a nice guy, and would be great for Stacey.
    Last edited by littlemo; 21-02-2006 at 14:29.

thank god for that i actually like jake as a character and feel it would have ruined him for me

Thread Information