Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Staceys Next Fling!

Quote Originally Posted by melmarshall858
    thank god for that i actually like jake as a character and feel it would have ruined him for me
    Yes but the way Jake reacts to Stacey being sick, doesn't sound nice either. Fair enough it wasn't a pleasant situation, but he still should have offered to walk her home. She's just a kid after all.

Bradley's such a nice guy. Stacey behaves quite badly, and he's declaring how much he cares about her. Clearly he's somebody she can rely on, no matter what. It doesn't appear that way at the moment, but maybe he'll come to realise he likes her a lot more than he thought.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    Yes but the way Jake reacts to Stacey being sick, doesn't sound nice either. Fair enough it wasn't a pleasant situation, but he still should have offered to walk her home. She's just a kid after all.
    But at that point Bradley's there so she isn't on her own. Plus it sounds like Bradley tells her there and then, so when you have a big declaration of love, Jake hanging around in the background to walk them home with vomit on his shoes rather puts a dampner on the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat
    But at that point Bradley's there so she isn't on her own. Plus it sounds like Bradley tells her there and then, so when you have a big declaration of love, Jake hanging around in the background to walk them home with vomit on his shoes rather puts a dampner on the situation.
    ha ha ha! lol. That sounds really funny. Yes your right it would put a dampner on the situation. I hope Bradley does declare his love for Stacey in front of Jake, it would show he's really serious. And I hope she finally admits her feelings.

I suppose with Bradley being there it wouldn't really be necessary for Jake to walk her home. Although the way it sounds Jake does seem to be a bit off with her.

Has anyone read all the soap magazines for today? Are any of them worth buying? Are there any in depth articles about Stacey and Bradley, if so which magazine would you suggest, that has the best quality information about them?

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    ha ha ha! lol. That sounds really funny. Yes your right it would put a dampner on the situation. I hope Bradley does declare his love for Stacey in front of Jake, it would show he's really serious. And I hope she finally admits her feelings.

I suppose with Bradley being there it wouldn't really be necessary for Jake to walk her home. Although the way it sounds Jake does seem to be a bit off with her.

Has anyone read all the soap magazines for today? Are any of them worth buying? Are there any in depth articles about Stacey and Bradley, if so which magazine would you suggest, that has the best quality information about them?
    I'd be off with someone too if they kept trying it on all night, wouldn't leave me alone, nearly got me beaten up by their sortofboyfriend and then to top it off vomited on me.

I've got All About Soap and Soaplife. I haven't had a proper read yet, but I can't see anything about it in Soaplife. All About Soap has an article and some pictures (a really nice picture of Bradley and Stacey hugging.) The cover is also hilarious -- picture of Stacey and Jake with the caption "I Want You," making it sound like they have a big affair then when you read it you find out nothing actually happens. I think Inside Soap also has something on it, but I didn't buy that.

It sounds like quite a good week for Stacey and Bradley -- she realises she has feelings for him, but then Ruby turns up briefly but isn't interested in talking to Stacey and leaves once she's got her things. Stacey gets cold feet because she's scared of Bradley being the next person to let her down, and that's when she tells him to get lost and starts trying it on with Jake.

another fling for stacey!! shes been woth so many people in that square lol

4Eva luvin Bex
    Sarah Manners Rules 4eva & always 2K5
    Lex awww great! Lex-ness 4eva!!

I want Stacey and Bradley to get it together again they are the odd couple but they have so much chemistry between them.

I've bought All About Soap now. I read the article with Bradley and Stacey, it doesn't really say much. But they are getting together, which is really great! Well Lacey said that Stacey reacts very well to Bradley's declaration of love (paraphrasing), and they show pictures of them hugging and almost kissing. I think it might become a long term thing as well. Looking at the webcam it seems they are going out until at least April.

I love Bradley being Stacey's knight in shining armour.

Quote Originally Posted by xlxstaceyxlx
    another fling for stacey!! shes been woth so many people in that square lol
    I wouldn't say so. She's not sleeping with Jake, and the only person she has slept with since arriving is Spencer (as far as I know). There's been one or two flirtations, but most have been nothing more than that.

As Stacey says she has a reputation to uphold. And part of that is being fun loving. But she very rarely carries it through.

Did she sleep with Spencer i thought Spencer had left before she arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by melmarshall858
    Did she sleep with Spencer i thought Spencer had left before she arrived.
    no spencer was there for a while when she was
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Thread Information