Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Staceys Next Fling!

Staceys Next Fling!

After telling Bradley she doesnt like him she flirts with Jake Moon in the vic.

Bradley tries to be her knight in shining armour and when he sees Jake dragging her out of the vic he thinks hes attacking stcaye

the pair fight and jake lamps Bradley!

from the daily star sunday
    Last edited by Bryan; 19-02-2006 at 15:20.

dragging her out in what sort of way?

Quote Originally Posted by crazygirl
    dragging her out in what sort of way?
    in the way that after her flirting with her all night she can no longer resist and they head off to his house....

altough its gonna happen (pics included in article) i cant see how a 16/17 year old girl would go with a man that old? seems a bit strange to me

some girls of that age do go with men a lot older than them but i cant understand why jake would want to go with a young girl like that! seem a bit dirty to me im not happy with that storyline

Quote Originally Posted by crazygirl
    some girls of that age do go with men a lot older than them but i cant understand why jake would want to go with a young girl like that! seem a bit dirty to me im not happy with that storyline
    Yes but does she sleep with him? She told Little Mo that she fancies Bradley. So if Jake was to punch Bradley in the face, I wouldn't think she'd still go ahead with what she had planned with Jake. I would have thought Stacey would stand up for Bradley.

I don't know why Jake would sleep with her either, she's only 17. Going from Chrissie to Stacey is a big leap.
    Last edited by littlemo; 19-02-2006 at 16:36.

Yes, I want to know, do they do the deed?
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Tangliss
    Yes, I want to know, do they do the deed?
    I would like to read the article from the Daily Star because I haven't seen it. So if anyone can download it that would be great.

I don't think Stacey and Jake sleep together because if Jake punched Bradley I think it would put her off. And if she's drunk I don't think Bradley would leave her in that state anyway. From the webcam it seems that Bradley and Stacey are going to have a relationship, so if she slept with Jake that wouldn't help things along. I'd say it's very unlikely she goes through with it.

Although the title of the thread does seem to say that they do. Which is why I am unsure.

Eww! I can see Stacey denfinately going for an older man but Jake going for Stacey ... I just can't see him doing this! I'm guessing he's really drunk or something...

Quote Originally Posted by feelingyellow
    Eww! I can see Stacey denfinately going for an older man but Jake going for Stacey ... I just can't see him doing this! I'm guessing he's really drunk or something...
    It does seem very strange Jake would go for Stacey. Although Garry has made a play for her before now. I think because she's very flirtatious and she reminds people of a younger version of Kat, people don't tend to see her as the kid that she is.

Jake should watch his back because Charlie certainly won't be pleased.
    Last edited by littlemo; 19-02-2006 at 19:43.

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    in the way that after her flirting with her all night she can no longer resist and they head off to his house....

altough its gonna happen (pics included in article) i cant see how a 16/17 year old girl would go with a man that old? seems a bit strange to me
    she went for dennis and he was so much older

Thread Information