Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: How Mike Baldwin dies

Quote Originally Posted by abblette
    oh yer noe i understand that would of been so much better or they could of showed like picyures of him through the years in the background
    Yeah that's quite a good idea.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by abblette
    oh yer noe i understand that would of been so much better or they could of showed like picyures of him through the years in the background
    Yeah, a actor that has contributed that much to the show deserves so much more than silence.

Quote Originally Posted by Birks_2k4
    Yeah that's quite a good idea.
    i wish they did that now it would of looked really cool but sad at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by Kim131
    Yeah, a actor that has contributed that much to the show deserves so much more than silence.
    thats exactly what i was thinking of

His exit was quite good with his oldest friends being around him + his son... but it was so rushed. It should have been slower, we've waited a bit for this and you'd expect the longer you wait the better it's going to be, but I just didn't find it good enough.

i think deidri ( not sure if thats how its spelt) should have been there when he actually died, after all that they had been through. I was glad that the originals were there though, Ken, Rita, Emily. But i dont think it was right Danny was there, he had only just come inot Mikes life. Deidri would have been better to be there, or at least Adam, Adam had been part of his life longer than Danny had.

Quote Originally Posted by feelingyellow
    His exit was quite good with his oldest friends being around him + his son... but it was so rushed. It should have been slower, we've waited a bit for this and you'd expect the longer you wait the better it's going to be, but I just didn't find it good enough.
    i know what you mean i thought it was rushed too, they should of had like an hour special or done it on a monday

Thread Information