Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Justin/Becca/Jake Part 2

SPOILERS: 6TH MARCH - 10TH MARCH

Mon 6th March C4
    Jake (Kevin Sacre) persuades Becca (Ali Bastian) to put her feet up and relax: it's the least she deserves after her recent traumas. But their happiness is short-lived.

Wed 8th March C4
    Love is running less than smoothly in the Deans' flat as Jake (Kevin Sacre) struggles with Becca's (Ali Bastian) reticence.

Thurs 9th March C4
    Will Becca (Ali Bastian) explain why she's started taking the pill again?

Fri 10th March C4
    Back on an even keel with Becca (Ali Bastian), Jake (Kevin Sacre) prepares for a loving night, but she has other plans.

Quote Originally Posted by Lennie
    I agree , the writers have done it this way so they look right for one another, and comfortable with one another.
    To be honest the scenes of them in bed and stuff just makes me feel uncomfortable!

I just cant get over the abuse of position.

im sensing these spoilers are good news for becca and justin...?? wonder if we'll find out if theyve been keeping in touch after she left- it was hardly a heartfelt goodbye was it!

Quote Originally Posted by 9161leanne
    exactly but that is what soaps are all about, its not realistic and no maybe she shouldnt dress like she does but she is only 22/23 how she she be dressing? like an old woman lol

and no she wont get prosecuted, justin is 16, i do agree she will lose a job, but if he means that much to her

when i watch scenes with them together i dont see someone who is leading justin astray, i see 2 people who love each other very much, i know justin is only 16 but to me he doesnt come across like a child but someone who is very mature
    yes she could get prosecuted. Yes it is illegal to sleep with someone under the age of 16 but the law also states, "it is a criminal offence for a person in a position of trust (for example, a carer, teacher or social worker) to engage in any sexual activity with a person under the age of 18, even if the basis for their relationship is consensual." So becca could actuually go to prison.

true true she could lose her job, and unfortunately i find that it's inevitable that that will happen, even though i still kinda like the idea of becca as a teacher.
    Dennis: I lie here, night after night and I listen to you, in there. And I can here you movin' about and I know you're no more asleep than I am. And I think, what would happen...what would happen if I just got up now, walked in her room, shut the door behind me...didn't say a word...just got into bed with her...what would she do?

I think storyline will not get to the point where she will be sacked, i think it will just be no one finding out or just Jake finding out thats it and after that the drama starts but i really doubt the school and the schoolkids will find out if this happens.

i think it will be great if Nacy walks in on Becca and justin in bed. Then she would tell Jake.

Spoilers

Inside Soap Magazine

6/3/06 - Becca secretly spends the afternoon in Justin's arms.

8/3/06 - Furious Jake learns that Becca is taking the pill.

9/3/06 - Jake demands answers from Becca about her behaviour.

NEXT WEEK - Becca and Justin sneak off for a romantic weekend together.

Cant wait for it - and also the romantic weekend away

Quote Originally Posted by Lennie
    NEXT WEEK - Becca and Justin sneak off for a romantic weekend together.
    how the hell does becca manage to go away for the weekend?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

She will probably make up a excuse to Jake about it - probably say that she is going to visit her dad or say she is going on a teaching course out of town

Thread Information