Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CORRIE SPOILERS 24th February - 3rd March

CORRIE SPOILERS 24th February - 3rd March

24th Feb
    Fred decides to tell Ashley that he is going to have an engagement party. Ashley is still unimpressed by this and tells Fred that he should get unengaged instead because he thinks Bev isn’t taking the relationship seriously and will end up hurting him like so many women before. But Fred is defiant and tells Ashley and Claire to be there. Later on that evening Fred is in his element with a free bar for everybody and Bev is blissfully happy. Fred produces a stunning diamond ring for Bev, but when he mentions that she will one day make a great landlady, Shelley overhears this and is shocked by Fred’s secret plans to make her mother boss.

Eileen is upset when Deirdre cold shoulders her, while Ed and Emily bump into each other in the Street. Emily recoils and runs back into her house, then Ed gets a barrage of abuse form Blanche over in the corner shop. Later, when Jason comes home to find his mum with Ed, he stupidly announces he could murder a cuppa.

Elsewhere, Deirdre has had to wag a day off work to look after Amy because Tracy has not come home from Charlie’s flat. Tracy is oblivious to her complaints until Deirdre points out just how selfish she is being to the whole family.

26th Feb
    When Rosie returns from her school trip, she is immediately brought up to date by a disgruntled Sophie, on the news that Craig has been seen with new girl Susie Watkins. Rosie flies into a rage and sets off to the Harris household to confront the unsuspecting Craig. More difficulty for the troublesome teens?

Eileen continues to enjoy her flourishing relationship with Ed despite his difficult past. But after another failed attempt for forgiveness from Emily, Eileen becomes increasingly frustrated competing with Ed’s guilt and feels she must make a decision on their future.

Ashley is distressed by the recent contact by Matt Ramsden. He produces a crumpled letter from his pocket to show Claire, only for her to illustrate her concern for Matt’s cause. Fred disagrees, but when Ashley compares their relationship he begins to doubt his position as Josh’s father.

Elsewhere, Janice adds fuel to the fire, still angered by the car crash, she begins to ridicule Kevin’s business to an infuriated Sally.

27th Feb

Penny approaches Danny on the whereabouts of Mike. A dismissive Danny doesn’t share her angst. An upset Penny confides her worry to Frankie, who takes it upon herself to follow up her concerns, all to no avail when gloating Leanne interrupts her discussion with Danny. Frankie leaves in disgust at her cold hearted husband.

In the factory the feud continues between Sally and Janice. Janice sees how far she can push her luck with endless taunts. After a knicker count, Janice is called to Danny’s office and admits that her differences with Sally are down to the simple fact that she feared for both her and Leanne’s life. But what else has Janice got in store?

Charlie and Jason discuss Tracy’s holiday plans in the builder’s yard, only for Jason to take a joke a little too close to edge. Insulting Charlie’s masculinity, he becomes increasingly hostile and aggressively reacts to Jason’s mocking.

Elsewhere Ashley and Claire plan to write a letter to Matt Ramsden.
    Janice decides to turn over a new leaf, make a cup of tea for her nemesis Sally Webster, only to have a change of heart and tip the hot drink all over Sally’s work produce. Sally senses enough is enough and erupts, slapping Janice firmly across the face, right in front of Danny’s glaring eye. Sally is called into the office and breaks down; Danny immediately takes Sally’s side. So what does the future hold for Janice?

Tracy pushes holiday brochures under Charlie’s nose. She mentions to Ken and Deirdre that she plans to jet off on holiday with both Charlie and Amy. Explaining that the baby monitor should work better from three floors up, a horrified Ken and Deirdre obligingly offer to take Amy, to scheming Tracy’s delight.

Hayley asks Roy to pick up some material for a waist coat she is planning to make for her uncle. But Roy becomes distracted by a Clifford’s new signal box.

Elsewhere concern still mounts for Mike’s welfare in Spain.

1st March

Rosie decides to spend the day at her friend Pippa’s, and tells a delighted Sally that she has no time to mope over Craig. Rosie leaves the house and is watched by Kevin as she walks into Craig’s. He reports the news to an irate Sally, who tackles Rosie, only to be told that she’ll never be able to split the pair of them up. To what lengths will Sally go to keep them apart?

Ashley and Claire pack Josh off for a day at nursery as a mystery driver watches from afar. Claire collects Josh from nursery and is confronted by the same mystery driver, Matt Ramsden. He fools an unsuspecting Claire into believing he is interested in sending his own child to the same nursery. What does this mean for Josh and Ashley?

Janice drowns her sorrows in the Rovers. After one too many, she is met by Les who joins her in abusing the rest of the pub. After a slanging match with Hayley, Roy and Danny they drunkenly leave to go back to Janice’s place.

Elsewhere, the divorce papers come through for Frankie, but love isn’t far away with the interest of Nathan.

3rd March
    Things can’t get any worse for Janice; she loses her job, her friends and now she has to contend with waking up next to Les. She spills the beans to a disgusted Fiz, who is more concerned for Chesney. Entering the pub for another sorry day’s drinking, she starts throwing peanuts across the bar to antagonise Sally. And once again Sally replies with another fierce blow. Janice hangs her head in shame and is forced to consider her future on the street? But not before she decides to tell Cilla some home truths about her and Les.

An anxious Frankie tries to usher Nathan out of the house after spending the night, desperate to avoid an awkward meeting with Jamie. She is caught red handed but Jamie is more than sympathetic to her cause.

At the Websters', a boarding school brochure is delivered, to Rosie’s total dismay. Kevin is as shocked as his daughter at Sally’s latest stunt. Meanwhile, an attention starved Sophie storms out.

Elsewhere Roy has a romantic surprise for Hayley but Clifford interrupts with a problem.
    Last edited by alan45; 18-02-2006 at 10:34.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Hee hee Jason never was the most tactful of people!

IsMatt Ramsden going to be played by the same actor? Poor Ashely

i think it is going to be the same actor. The whole Rosie saga is continueing. I wish Sophie got a good storyline as i really like her character. Janice sems to have a busy week. Looking forward already.

It is the same actor, played by Stephen Beckett who also played PC Jarvis in the BILL
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

poor Janice i wonder what is going to happen to her now

cool! sounds good. i wonder what is going to happen to little josh?

Sounds good, except for the Clifford stuff and Les & Janice stuff.

I don't think they are going to break Les and Cilla up, they do provide a lot of comedy moments. Although Les and Janice were great too. They do seem to be drawn back together quite a lot.

I didn't think Matt was being played by the same actor. I heard they chose somebody else to play him. Which I thought was really bad because everybody remembers what he looks like.

I'm glad Eileen and Ed are back together, but I wish everybody wouldn't give them such a hard time. Fancy people shunning Eileen in the street, her friends who she's known for years, most of the residents have done a lot worse. She wasn't the one who commited the crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin8191
    cool! sounds good. i wonder what is going to happen to little josh?
    I think Ashley will be convinced to fight for his 'son'. He's brought him up all these years. And despite Fred's reservations when he heard Josh was Matt's, he's loved him as his grandson. I don't think they'll let him go.

I don't think Matt's got a leg to stand on. He didn't come back when he heard Maxine had died. Something must have happened to make him come back, his wife has probably dumped him or something. Josh has got a family with Ashley, that's where Maxine would want him to be.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    I don't think they are going to break Les and Cilla up, they do provide a lot of comedy moments. Although Les and Janice were great too. They do seem to be drawn back together quite a lot.

I didn't think Matt was being played by the same actor. I heard they chose somebody else to play him. Which I thought was really bad because everybody remembers what he looks like.
    This is meant to be Janice's 'leaving' storyline, though as she was saved from the cull by the new boss, she will leave after this affair, and then return soon after.

I would've preferred a new person playing Matt. The last one was a bad actor.

Thread Information