Page 167 of 183 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1823

Thread: Current Episode Discussion II

over the last week or so ive been trying to catch up with hollyoaks. i thought the xmas epis were quite good even though i knew what was going to happen, although i really wanted louise to end up shooting herself! sarah is really annoying me, i wish she would jump off a cliff and take archie and elliot with her! also i think laurens being a right bitch to anita, if i was anita id stop being friends with her and newt, all they do is use her
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by Rach33 View Post
    Can someone please explain whether Warren killed Louise or not and if so where did he hide her body it was all a bit OTT if you ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Donkey View Post
    There's a teeny part of me that thoguht maybe she didn;t die... that was until I saw Warren crying uncontrollably. I'm all confused.
    i first thought that maybe warren killed her accidently seeing as we didnt see it happen, as i dont think he shot her, and then got rid of her body somehow (after thinking during the epi that mandy and louises mum were gonna find her body in the room). but now i dunno how warren would have been able to move her body without anyone seeing. although i think its pretty clear that he thinks he killed her after his reaction to carmel saying louise was pregnant

but now im thinking that maybe he thought he had killed her, left her there and she didnt die and ran off, although then surely he would wonder where her body had gone? i was thinking that we might find out what had happened, but now im guessing that we probably wont find out
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Prob only me, but did anyone else notice yesterday on channel 4's episode, the scene with Mercedes telling Myra she was negetive, then Michaela hugged her, then Jacqui made a snide remark, Mercedes' face was grumpy then she let out a smirk. Dont think that was meant to be shown lol. She must have been smiling at the actress who plays Michaela or something. Sorry a bit pointless but im very observent lol.

Quote Originally Posted by xxOShelleyOxx View Post
    Prob only me, but did anyone else notice yesterday on channel 4's episode, the scene with Mercedes telling Myra she was negetive, then Michaela hugged her, then Jacqui made a snide remark, Mercedes' face was grumpy then she let out a smirk. Dont think that was meant to be shown lol. She must have been smiling at the actress who plays Michaela or something. Sorry a bit pointless but im very observent lol.
    and another thing on yesterday's E4 episode Kris put clothes on the statue outside mobs

and Nancy could see it from her window

was wondering how because she lives beside Evissa, and the Loft is at the other side of her flat so there would be no way she could have that view from her window lol

The show is boring at the moment

yeah i agree, The storys are rubbish, i cannot stick Archie and his stupid fling with Sarah, i just dont care about the characters, i can't stand most of the Roy family either, the mother annoys me greatly.

why did kris have to go and shout his mouth off about zoe and sarah - surely he knew mike was in hearing distance, isnt zoe supposed to be one of his close friends
    Maisie Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by *-Rooney-* View Post
    why did kris have to go and shout his mouth off about zoe and sarah - surely he knew mike was in hearing distance, isnt zoe supposed to be one of his close friends
    Probably wanted to see something go off

and another thing on yesterday's E4 episode Kris put clothes on the statue outside mobs

and Nancy could see it from her window

was wondering how because she lives beside Evissa, and the Loft is at the other side of her flat so there would be no way she could have that view from her window lol
    after reading your post i looked out for it while watching the epi and i think nancy lives above evissa but would have had to look out the window by the sofas to see the statue as i always thought the kitchen window was round the other side? might be wrong though
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by *-Rooney-* View Post
    Probably wanted to see something go off
    yeh doesnt kris do that a lot? i think he likes causing arguments even if it hurts/gets into trouble people hes meant to be friends with
    Last edited by di marco; 09-01-2009 at 09:16.
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Thread Information