Page 111 of 183 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1823

Thread: Current Episode Discussion II

OK episode tonight, brilliant last scene with Josh and Hannah though. I've really warmed to the Ashworth family lately.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Yeah, they're a good family, poor Josh he only wanted to help Hannah and no-one was listening to him

Loved the Hannah stuff tonight, it brought me to tears, shame about the normal theme tune for the credits though and then back to an emotional scene, it inda ruined the mood, if you like, for me

I was just going to say that I totally agree with you the music should've stayed so sad though, poor Hannah

I feel sorry for rhys also, the way his family used him to get her locked up and now he feels that hannah will hate him for something that he knew nothing about.

I think they did a good job when hannah and rhys were talking about when they were younger, how hannah said she had never been happy and she remembered every put down from her brothers or something that her parents did that made her feel worthless, all this could be a combining factor to her disease
    Maisie Mouse

Its a tragedy i'm in Wales and Bangor has no Channel 4 signal, i don't know how i'll cope. The only way i can think of is to get mum to tape and send them to me. I'll have to check S4C surely they show Hollyoaks sometime of day.

What two fantastic episodes from Hollyoaks - Emma Rigby has been absolutely exceptional as Hannah - i was in tears with her scene with Rhys when she told him she remembered he called her "ugly" when they were younger...very very sad but brilliantly acted - the whole Ashworth family have improved with this storyline too - the storyline is being handled so well and the pace is just right, this story deserves an award, it really does!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DaVeyWaVey For This Useful Post:

Chris_2k11 (26-09-2007)

what does people think about Danny valentine has he had plastic surgery?
    He looks like a fish and looks gay aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post
    What two fantastic episodes from Hollyoaks - Emma Rigby has been absolutely exceptional as Hannah - i was in tears with her scene with Rhys when she told him she remembered he called her "ugly" when they were younger...very very sad but brilliantly acted - the whole Ashworth family have improved with this storyline too - the storyline is being handled so well and the pace is just right, this story deserves an award, it really does!
    Credit has to go to Emma Rigby who has played this role brilliantly. It just goes to show how family banter such as a brother calling his little sister ugly when they were kids. Although I don't think this was the begining of the eating disorder problem it should a true realism effect on what the anorexia can have on a family.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

omg, chris appearing at the end- that was great! where's he been anyway? did he just go home for the holidays?

Thread Information