Page 45 of 183 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Episode Discussion II

Poor Frankie, Cant believe she lost the babie, i wish theyd have had a happy ending far too much tragedy in Holyoaks recently.

Any one else spot the major continuity error, Russ Shirt was two different colours.

eeh i've missed so much this week, really need to catch up. One episode I did see though was when Becca went to that 'ganja party' the other night lmaoo "Can we go home please Justin.. the music's too loud!" lmao n he was just sat there getting all friendly with them all haha it was soo funny!
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

I liked the effects they had on the screen when Nancy was on drugs!
    L*U*N*A

Blimey does nobody watch Hollyoaks anymore. Quite good episodes last week although Mel really over-stepped the line trashing Louise's kitchen. After all she's done for her and Sophie! Some good scenes between Gilly & Sarah. I really prefer her with him rather than Rhys, and it's improved Gilly & Sarah's characters too in my opinion. Mercedes is another character which I really like at the moment. She can be a bit bitchy but she's also got a heart if you know what I mean. Looking forward to the arrival of her family this week.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Agree, with all you said

Loving Jake, he really feels guilty and knows what he has done and also to the V family and is ready to accept his punishment, good to see that he wasnt happy about the verdict they gave him.

so what grades did craig actually get? was it C C E? liked russ little chat with mel, i think that was nice. rhys is so annoying me though
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

no the grades were 2 c's and a B but he needed 2 B's and an A to get into that trinity uni/college
    Maisie Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by shaza
    no the grades were 2 c's and a B but he needed 2 B's and an A to get into that trinity uni/college
    oh right thanks, i knew it was 2 Cs but my sis said the other one was an E, thought that was a bit low lol!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

I have started watching Hollyoaks a few weeks ago and i am really enjoying it..i can't believe Craig lied about his a level results! So what if he got 2 cs and a b?! Atleast he tried his best!

I really like Gilly and Sarah together, they would make a good couple i think!

I am really enjoying Mel's drinking problem storyline, i guess she had the drinking problem before and she overcame it but has started drinking again?! Anyway i think it's a good storyline, i am getting to grips with the characters and storylines and i am really enjoying it!

Typical Darren Last night winding up craig. "miss i forgot my gym kit" and "ill c c you later". Hes so funny. I think it will be good to show craig going back to school because loads off people do it. Loved the Gilly and Rhys scenes in the van and they were telling stories about Gillys "cousin".

Thread Information