Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: week 10

so much for true love overcoming all all this sonia and naomi crap is doing my head in

I can't stand the Naomi and Sonia storyline! Its really annoying. What is going on with Joe?

i really think sonia and martin need to decide if there on or off !!!. sounds like a great week !! i wonder if phil gets ben . as he is his dad!

this might be the build up to martin and dawn sleeping together

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    Kathy dies in a car accident. Ian and Kathy are supposed to go on safari, but when Ian hears that Kathy's dead, he hasn't left Walford, so it's unlikely the car was part of the excursion.

I for one think this Naomi/Sonia thing has been done well. It has been going on for a while, it hasn't bee rushed. And I think it is realistic for somebody who is bored in their marriage to begin having feelings for somebody they may not ordinarily have had an attraction too.
    even if you were unhappy with your marriage to all of a sudden start fancing women dont know if its that believable

Quote Originally Posted by neetamon
    even if you were unhappy with your marriage to all of a sudden start fancing women dont know if its that believable
    I think it start in the opposite way. she met Naomi, saw how life could be fun and exciting, got bored with martin and then she attached the fun part to Naomi which make Sonia think that it is an attraction.
    Super Mod

I hate the Sonia storyline. I cant wait for Ben Mitchel to come so Peggy can annoy Ian!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xxxxxx
    I hate the Sonia storyline. I cant wait for Ben Mitchel to come so Peggy can annoy Ian!!!
    but then peggy will be anoying!!!!!

Everything is hotting up in Albert Square

This is Mike's latest scam: Nora has left Rosie £5000 in her will and Mike finds out about this. Mike tells Dawn to pose as Rosie and get the inheritence money because he needs to secure some property abroad to entice Rosie away from Walford.

Thread Information