Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: week 10

not naomi and sonia again, im sick of it!!

cant wait for it to come on it sounds good

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

Good God what are the script writers up to - Sonia and Naomi - enough to put me off my dinner - This has come from no-place, Sonia never showed an interest in women so why start this stupid story. It's like Alfie and Kat splitting up when Alfie suddenly got jealous, that "emotion" appeared from no place too. Not sure I am looking forward to the Ian/Ben/Phil custody battle, but what else can they do with Phil character, we have been through this before with Phil/Louise/Lisa can the script writers not come up with any thing else for him - maybe I should apply for a scriptwriters job at EE

sounds an alrite week and also sound like the split of sonia and martin

so does kathy die while on the safari then? i cant stand this stupid sonia/naomi story, it seems so unrealistic!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by di marco
    so does kathy die while on the safari then? i cant stand this stupid sonia/naomi story, it seems so unrealistic!
    Kathy dies in a car accident. Ian and Kathy are supposed to go on safari, but when Ian hears that Kathy's dead, he hasn't left Walford, so it's unlikely the car was part of the excursion.

I for one think this Naomi/Sonia thing has been done well. It has been going on for a while, it hasn't bee rushed. And I think it is realistic for somebody who is bored in their marriage to begin having feelings for somebody they may not ordinarily have had an attraction too.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    Kathy dies in a car accident. Ian and Kathy are supposed to go on safari, but when Ian hears that Kathy's dead, he hasn't left Walford, so it's unlikely the car was part of the excursion.
    oh right ok thanks, i assumed it happened while ian was out there, that will teach me not to just assume things lol!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

oh my god i wish they'de stop all this naomi and sonia stuff its horrible to watch also why is mike back again? the only things thats sounds remotly interestin is the ben thing

Noooooooooooooooooooo, not the Sonia and Naomi thing, please no.
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

Quote Originally Posted by di marco
    kathy and her hubby are out in the car a car goes into the side of them the side which kathy is at and she dies the lad who goes into them is only 13 and ian pours his out to martin of all people

Thread Information