Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: has anyone noticed..............

has anyone noticed..............

............That peggy always says "these are on the house". She done it tonight when Joe's daughter was at the bar and i've noticed she is always giving them out. I wonder how does she actually make money?

she just giving her friends free drinks.. and pauline and joe are getting married... so they might be poor

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by stacyefc
    ............That peggy always says "these are on the house". She done it tonight when Joe's daughter was at the bar and i've noticed she is always giving them out. I wonder how does she actually make money?
    I think Peggy can afford a watered down drink or two, she probably only does it on special occassions,, I think shes making money..

she only gives away a few drinks. did you know that a pint of beer only costs the publican 2 pence to buy. What is a pint of beer I don't know about £2.30 I think.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by hazey
    she only gives away a few drinks. did you know that a pint of beer only costs the publican 2 pence to buy. What is a pint of beer I don't know about £2.30 I think.
    I really do not think Peggy is gonna loose any money over giving out a few free drinks,, not gonna break her.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi
    I really do not think Peggy is gonna loose any money over giving out a few free drinks,, not gonna break her.
    she has all the money in the blackhole bank account anyway that Phil dips into to buy business
    Super Mod

isn't it funny how they always know what the customer wants too! if i went into a pub and asked for a bottle of beer, i'm sure i'd be asked which type. but not in soap land!

Quote Originally Posted by Skits
    isn't it funny how they always know what the customer wants too! if i went into a pub and asked for a bottle of beer, i'm sure i'd be asked which type. but not in soap land!
    that is purely because they can't advertise so they just have to say beer
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by stacyefc
    i was thinking that last night she always does it

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

Quote Originally Posted by Skits
    that because peggy see them everyday- so the have the same drink everytime they go in the pub- pub people know what their customers want if there customers go alot

Thread Information