Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Baldwins

The Baldwins

Caught the end of This Morning today and Sharon Marshall was talking about Mark Baldwin coming back and wouldn't it be great if Linda (Mikes' missus that he ran off with) came back too, and she got all the money and Danny was left with nothing and with Leanne getting pregnant.......... Was this a slipof the tongue the pregnancy bit? do you think they will write in Jane Dansons pregnancy into the script, that would really put the cat amongst the pigeons.

would be good to see mark back - and linda but they didnt run away together did they?
    could get awfully confusing leanne slept with mark too didnt she

I'd love Linda to come back! She was one of my favourite characters! Not too bothered about Mark coming back though... he got on my nerves a bit
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by no1abbafan
    Caught the end of This Morning today and Sharon Marshall was talking about Mark Baldwin coming back and wouldn't it be great if Linda (Mikes' missus that he ran off with) came back too, and she got all the money and Danny was left with nothing and with Leanne getting pregnant.......... Was this a slipof the tongue the pregnancy bit? do you think they will write in Jane Dansons pregnancy into the script, that would really put the cat amongst the pigeons.
    I thought the Leanne pregnancy thing was a slip of the tongue as well at the time, but I read on the Mirror website, an article about it, that was in today's paper. It says that Leanne has been the driving force in the plan to get Mike's money and business off him, and she wants to trap Danny by getting pregnant, because she wants to get some of the inheritance. So it is true that she is going to have a baby with Danny!

sounds very plausable just the thing leanne might do.
    imagine poor jamie his other half brother/sisters mom is his ex fiance

Quote Originally Posted by melmarshall858
    sounds very plausable just the thing leanne might do.
    imagine poor jamie his other half brother/sisters mom is his ex fiance
    I know, it's going to be terrible for him. But seeing as he hardly sees his dad anyway, and is likely to see even less of him, if he continues with this scam to rip off Mike, he'll probably have nothing to do with any of them.

I hope Leanne and Danny stop before it's too late. Maybe when Mark comes back he'll be nice to his dad (for once in his life) and expose Danny and Leanne for what they are. Maybe he'll be his lifeline.

.............que leanne leaving while jane takes maternity leave

i wonder if it is going to be the same mark that played the last time he was really cute.

yeah paul fox i think he was name will from emmerdale i hope he returns himself instead of re casting

Quote Originally Posted by melmarshall858
    yeah paul fox i think he was name will from emmerdale i hope he returns himself instead of re casting
    Paul Fox who plays Mark has confirmed he is returning. It would good if Linda returned also.

Thread Information