Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Whats Happened??

im quite glad that this thread has been created i think its about time someone came out and said it. Everyone has been thinking about it for a long time and we run the risk of loosing some valued members just because of a few people ruining it for them.

Hope this clears the air

I personally have been on here a lot less over the last 6 months than I was when it first opened. Now that has been mostly due to personal reasons, but when I have logged on now and again, I just haven't felt the warmth and as welcome as I was, and I think that has contributed to the frequency that I now come here.

I haven't been on here for a while, so I don't really understand how everyone feels and how everything has changed. But, I hope it changed as I know people are unhappy.

Well all i am going to say is if anyone has a promblem with me and i know people have- even though they don't want to- pm or e-mail me

i completely agree with you too ems!! theres no need for it all, the "oldies" for one are no way old!! and most of you older guys help the younger ones out, and sometimes us younger ones help you guys out. i think were all equal on here and should look forward to coming home and chatting to our friends on here - not being at war , youngsters against adults shall we say .

well maybe i havent been around alot but i havent noticed this at all, i never knew people had goes at each other

it does happen abblette but it sometimes hapens without being noticed if that makes sense but it hasnt been as bad since this thread was started i dont think

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

i have to agree, it has got better since this thread opened and dare i say ask the mods was closed. no offence to anyone but i have a feeling that was something to do with the arguments.

if anyone has any problems with me, please PM me to get them out in the open...

i no i needed to ask a question the other day and i couldnt and the same what vikki and tigs have said if anyone has a problem with me feel free to pm me or email me and hopefull we will sort it out *clears pm folder*

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Quote Originally Posted by samantha nixon
    it does happen abblette but it sometimes hapens without being noticed if that makes sense but it hasnt been as bad since this thread was started i dont think
    well i am shocked ive honestly never noticed this but im glad its stopping

Thread Information