Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shannis

I have to say that I really liked the Shannis storyline before EE made Zoe part of it Like the Kat/Alfie storyline, EE dragged it out for too long and this is one of the main reasons people got bored with it.

But saying that I hope Sharon and Dennis does get back together in the future

I agree claire when zoe got in their they made it all about her and that wasnt the case at all but i do hope they get together soon?

Why does everyone want Sharon and Dennis back together? They are far better characters when they are on their own.

I agree that they are better characters on their own - Sharon was a much stronger person before Dennis and I'd like to see her return like that - as her own person. And I liked Dennis when he first arrived - not giving a toss what anyone thought and with a bit of attitude. Not all teary over Sharon and Zoe and "doing the right thing". I didn't mind the Dennis/Sharon storyline initially but then it started going in circles and I hated the "Shannis" hype.

Oh god, me to! All this business with Shannis is really ridiculous. And the word Shannis drives me bonkers.

Well each to their own but personally I can't wait for Shannis to be reunited.

I think they are okay
    Its sometimes exciting.

Thread Information