Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shannis

Arrow The official shannis thread

Due to numerous requests regarding a seperate forum/thread for shannis, you can discuss all related shannis stuff here.

Please don't start new shannis threads as they will all be moved into here.
    Last edited by Meh; 24-02-2005 at 01:47.

I'm not a Shannis fanatic to be honest. I did like the whole aspect of the storyline when it first started but the tedious will they/won't they and the Zonnis saga ruined it for me. I have to thank Zonnis though for leading us to Dirty Dens demise.

I love Shannis. Shannis forever...........

If they bring Shannis back they might as well axe the programme because it would have been axed if Shannis had continued.

Shannis

I was just wondering how many of you actually like Shannis on here because i am orignally from the bbc website but since it shut i have joined here i was just wondering because it was really popular on their i just thought i would ask what the opinion on hear is

I was from the BBC board and I can't stand either the Shannis storyline or the word "Shannis"!

I hope that now Sharon and Dennis have both left, it is finally over.

I have never really liked the Sharon and Dennis love thing anyway. I just didnt get the fascination with it. it was good at times and wouldnt make me scream at the TV make it stop but when zoe became involved i wanted the whole shannis/zonnis thing to end. I love both Nigel and Letitia, Sharon and Dennis but just not together. And i also felt really sorry for Zoe, she was getting loads of critisism just because of this, mind you she knew that dennis and sharron loved eachother so why interfere???? EE just cant seem to keep a couple happy! Boo hiss Boo!

I love Shannis. Shannis forever..............Oh Lettia come back, please..........

It's Letitia lol. I'm glad she's gone.

Well everybody over at the BBC boards couldn't handle conversation unless it was "Dennis iz fit" or "Alfie iz fit" or "Shannis, give me Shannis or I'll spit my dummy out"

Thread Information