Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: too old?

too old?

Right ok,honest opinions here please.I am wearing today a shortish denim skirt,black tights and brown cowboy boots right with a black jumper as well...now do you think i am too ld to be wearing trhis mainly being because im a mother of three and attached? my mum said to me 'remember your a mother of three ''chance'' you dont want to go out looking like a tart.now personally i dont think i look like a tart at all,skirt isnt showing my ass and i have tights on and a jumoer so not showing any cleavage (what i have got anyway) so whats the problem.what do you guys think? Inorm am just a jeans and a nice top girl but thought id wear something different for a change,am i too old and past it just cus im a mummy?

Sorry Chance but what a load of rubbish your mother has said!!! Just because you become a mum, do you stop been a woman? If you have the figure and you feel good, then where whatever you want cause kids should have nothing to do with how you feel
    Super Mod

Im sure you look very well in it and as long as you feel comfy in it and your significant other likes it to then so what.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by chance
    Right ok,honest opinions here please.I am wearing today a shortish denim skirt,black tights and brown cowboy boots right with a black jumper as well...now do you think i am too ld to be wearing trhis mainly being because im a mother of three and attached? my mum said to me 'remember your a mother of three ''chance'' you dont want to go out looking like a tart.now personally i dont think i look like a tart at all,skirt isnt showing my ass and i have tights on and a jumoer so not showing any cleavage (what i have got anyway) so whats the problem.what do you guys think? Inorm am just a jeans and a nice top girl but thought id wear something different for a change,am i too old and past it just cus im a mummy?
    I wish I'd got the figure to be able to wear that chance and I'm older than you - ignore what your mum said - just coz your a mum, doesnt mean you have to be frumpy

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by chance
    Sweetie if we listened to our moms every time they thought we were dressing too tarty cos we were moms, we would look like we were straight out of an old folks home, so wear what u feel is comfy,, just cause you are a mom doesn't mean u gotta let every thing go,,

I dont think your ever to old to dress well!!

I don't think what you are wearing is at all tarty,being a mum,doesn't mean you have to dress like a old granny. I wouldn't wear a mini skirt but there again I am alot other than you.But I do dress trendy,and certainly don't wear two peice knitwear sets like a lot of women my age.I dress younger but what suits me,and don't make me look like mutton dressed as lamb.you wear what you want chance and enjoy your life.

Of course you are not too old, when i was growing up a would of loved to of had a trendy mum! LOL I've also refused to wear maternity clothes, just keep in my mini skirts and tight t shirts for as long as possible! My gran was not pleased when i told her that but now way am i going to look frumpy just cause im pregnant and no mums should look frumpy just because their mums either lol

You're not too old at all. Don't listen to what anyone says, be yourself

nah your not to old! i think as long as you feel comfortable with what you wear then it doesnt matter what it is!

Thread Information