Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: confused!!??

confused!!??

i have counted up the votes right? and from what i can see mercedes and lucas got the most nominations and sbbb said the two with the most votes would be up for nomination right ? meaning lucas and mercedes should have been immune not louise and laurance as they got nominated but not as many as lucas and mercedes so whats going on?
    Last edited by chance; 11-02-2006 at 12:21.

i was thinking the same chance, looking through the nominations it was obvious that lucas and merecedes would be immune and laurence tooo if big brother decided on three but how come that louise was immune too??

Quote Originally Posted by chance
    i have counted up the votes right? and from what i can see mercedes and lucas got the most nominations and sbbb said the two with the most votes would be up for nomination right ? meaning lucas and mercedes should have been immune not louise and laurance as they got nominated but not as many as lucas and mercedes so whats going on?
    they said that the 2 with the most votes would go up for nomination, however they changed it so that didnt happend, and so they changed it to whoever was nominated was immune
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by di marco
    they said that the 2 with the most votes would go up for nomination, however they changed it so that didnt happend, and so they changed it to whoever was nominated was immune
    I think you are right Di M - thats what it looks like - anyone with a nomination received immunity from eviction

well that was interesting i thought they would of told us was going to happen so we knew how we were nominating

but why we wernt we told? it loks like that is what happened yes but we wernt actually told that - we were told that the two with the most votes would be up for eviction then immune

i think its beacuse if we knew what was going to happen then we would of voted for who we like, but insteaed we didnt and the housemates and to pick one of the nicer people to go, i thnik its jst BB being mean

yeh i agree abblette, if we had been told then it wouldnt have been a twist would it?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

but why wernt the two with the most votes just immune?it still would have been a twist as none of us knew about them being immune.

Quote Originally Posted by di marco
    yeh i agree abblette, if we had been told then it wouldnt have been a twist would it?
    exactly and after all this is BB, so if they dont have twizts its going to be boring

Thread Information