Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SBBB Best Moments

i noticed that its always the same people talking all the time too,imagine if those few were evicted...

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    Always seems to be the same ones all the time, so i hope they don't get evicted, otherwise, it'll be a long 10 weeks!
    oh i know i thnik towards the end it could get very boring but i guess we'll have to wait and see lol

Quote Originally Posted by chance
    i noticed that its always the same people talking all the time too,imagine if those few were evicted...
    oh, well that would be like watching paint dry , how exciting .......................not

Ok, have been reading like a mad thing on back post and so far I loved the whole Beth and the jam tart thing. That was so funny. Dan and louise secret code and she thought they had jam tarts and was not sharing them

I also like all the fights and stuff. made it interesting at least
    Super Mod

well i have spent that past half hour trying to read something intresting but not much has went on though, i thought it was funny when nicky got drunk though, bout time she did something

Quite funny how they all act like it's so real ... "Louise just hit me in the eye" but you're not in the same house! Sorry I find this hilarious ... probs just me though!

Thread Information