Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 9

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by kayla05
    If mike is still popping up maybe he has something to do with rosie and demi's exit??
    Kayla I was thinking the same thing you were, wondered if he has any thing to do with their demise or exit..

yay about bradley and stacey.
    and yay to ruby coming back. but she might only be here for a couple of days?

It will be interesting to see how Kevin and Carly are but the rest sounds duller than Northern Norway in winter.
    Last edited by Richie_lecturer; 10-02-2006 at 14:40.

i hate mike's character i was so pleased when he left, i hope he doesn't keep pooping up back in walford every 2/3 weeks or something! and is it just me but can anyone else see a love triangle of stacey/bradley/ruby happening sometimes in the future.

peggy gets a bit of romance then? i also heard that big mo gets a boyfriend soon too
    Last edited by chance; 10-02-2006 at 17:58.

Sounds like a very good week. Looks like Stacey and Bradley may get together but i hate Mike popping up everywhere all the time but i was thinking the same as some of other people, he could be involved in Rosie and Demi's exit. Honey's dad sounds interesting and i hope him and Peggy get closer. It would be good to see Peggy having a bit of romance. Kevin and Carly seem interesting aswell.

I'm liking the stuff with Bradley and Stacey, it's really great! Why Stacey would think Demi would be interested in Bradley, I don't know. I personally love him, but Demi wouldn't. Vice versa with Stacey and Jake. They need to admit their feelings for one another! But of course it wouldn't be a soap if they did.

This relationship reminds me a bit of Jamie and Sonia. But then it was Jamie who seemed conscious about what his friends might think, rather than Stacey. Do you remember all the misunderstandings and disasters before they finally got together?

Another new character arriving, he could be interesting.
    Last edited by littlemo; 10-02-2006 at 19:16.

thanks for posting, sounds like a good week i really dont want mike coming back though, hes so boring and i hope they dont try and do another storyline between him and rosie. im glad that staceys admitting to liking bradley, just hope they manage to not get too jealous of each other and end up getting together
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

thanks for posting cant wait poor keith everythink mighnt all change again why mike is back and is he still the manager and scarlett

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by chance
    peggy gets a bit of romance then? i also heard that big mo gets a boyfriend soon too
    If big MO gets a boyfriend, it will be about bloody time !! I am excited that Peggy also will have a bit of fun as well,,Hurrah for the OLDER characters !!!

Thread Information