Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Viv pregnant?!

Read in the TV Mag that Viv will find out that she is pregnant the week after next. She must have thought the missing periods were the menopause after she took a test and it came out negative.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim131
    Read in the TV Mag that Viv will find out that she is pregnant the week after next. She must have thought the missing periods were the menopause after she took a test and it came out negative.
    Ah, so that means Donna won't have to carry Bob and Viv's surrogate child then, thus saving her marriage to Marlon - after he is still uncomfortable with the idea of his wife having her stepfathers child. Unless ofcourse they both end up pregnant.
    The Connor family line up on the Corrie cobbles

i hope she is pregant cause this toryline is really stupid. Donna and Marlon should have their own baby, and if Viv and Bob can't conceive then they should adopt.

They are both too old to adopt a baby. I did read that Viv gets taken to hospital as she's not well and they discover she is pregnant but for the life of me I cannot remember where I read this. I bought a soap mag on saturday and at the back I think it said Viv and Jasmine are pregnant!

It would fit as in the back of a soap magazine it has Jasmines pregnant.....and who else. I cant really think of anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Choccie
    They are both too old to adopt a baby. I did read that Viv gets taken to hospital as she's not well and they discover she is pregnant but for the life of me I cannot remember where I read this. I bought a soap mag on saturday and at the back I think it said Viv and Jasmine are pregnant!
    That's The TV Mag that is free with The Sun. Some shops sell it separately as well.

I wonder what will happen about the £10,000 that Viv and Bob gave Donna to do a surrogate. They aren't going to need the surrogate after all. It's doubtful that the King's will be in the mood to give it back after what has happened.

Well they paid a £10,000 deposit for a house and there is no house anymore the Kings must give it back.

Sounds like an interesting story

I heard there were two surprise pregnancy's,wondered if it was Viv and Donna pregnant at the same time?There was a similar storyline in another soap,was it Home and Away?Irene pregnant with her daughters surrogate baby then the daughter got pregnant??

Thread Information