Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Bradley gay?

I hope his not gay as id like him to get with Stacey but i dont think he is becuase he wouldnt have tried so hard with Stacey

Quote Originally Posted by Vixie-Lou
    I hope his not gay as id like him to get with Stacey but i dont think he is becuase he wouldnt have tried so hard with Stacey
    He could just be trying to prove himself. But I don't think he's gay.

Yeh but who to its obvious he liked her on his first night there when the only people he knew were Stacey and Deano

Quote Originally Posted by Vixie-Lou
    Yeh but who to its obvious he liked her on his first night there when the only people he knew were Stacey and Deano
    I was talking about proving it to himself. It's possible that he likes her and thinks he fancies her or convinces himself that he does, in order to prove a point. Although it's a pretty off the wall idea because they do seem very into each other.

I was starting to think about Todd in Corrie and how he started dating Sarah, slept with her and had her baby, and confessed to her while she was pregnant. It's possible for people to get confused when they are young. But again I'm not so sure that's the way they are heading with Bradley. Although it could be a good storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    There isn't any, but some people can be narrow minded. Also Stacey has feelings for him so that would make her upset, and probably would lead her to say some nasty things.
    as if she doesn't say enought nasty things already

its a shame on stacey though. if they get together she'll probably get well angry, and like littlemo said it could get nasty

someone has already confirmed that stacy and bradley get together....can someone close this link then?

Quote Originally Posted by Cat2687
    someone has already confirmed that stacy and bradley get together....can someone close this link then?
    May I ask why you are trying to get all the threads closed? You've already been complaining about the Hollyoaks one.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by Cat2687
    just cos stacey and bradley get together, doesnt mean he wont turn gay
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

I am going to close this as we are none the wiser and there is already 2 stacey/bradley threads going. we can start a new thread if someone gets full details on this
    Super Mod

Thread Information