Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bradley gay?

Bradley gay?

I'm making a thread here because the thread on the general section will not allow rumours or spoilers about Bradley's sexuality.

I read an interview a while ago with Kate Harwood, and she said it was true that he was gay. I don't know whether it was misquoted or made up, I think I got it from Digital Spy.

But I also got the opposite remarks when I read an interview with Charlie Clements (who plays Bradley). He said that Jim think he's gay, but he is in fact not.

Of course the producer should know more than the actors, but I would have thought he would know it, if his character was going to be gay.

Has anybody heard anything?

Ive heard a few people say he's gay but they could just be rumours, i doubt it as he really seems to like stacey!

i've only heard what everyone else has, but i really hope he isnt. after all this with stacey and he seems to really like her.
    although jim said he was starting to think he was.. so maybe that was it

I dont know about bradley he seems to have a thing for stacy,but he dors seem like a nice lad,and my mams allways saying most nice lads are gay,she seems to think the new docs gay aswell,

i wish he was he dress like that and talks the way.
    Stacy desrves better.

I'd be a bit disappointed if the character was - as he's such a geek! Be nice to have a sexy and interesting male gay character - no gay man would dress and have their hair the way Bradley has it!! Deano would have made a much better choice - less obvious and better looking! After Colin, Barry, Simon and bi-sexual Tony we deserve a good looking gay man!! :0)

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Bradley dresses like a guy going to work in the city, I think hes a breath of fresh air, now IF his character is indeed gay, maybe Bradley is struggling to determine his sexuality?? Some gay men have been in denial for years and get married and father kids then do not come out of the closet until much later in life, I do not know who the guys named below, colin, barry,simon or Tony ( never knew EE had that many gay men in their program.. I only remember DEREK) but I honestly hope Bradley turns out to be straight.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi
    Bradley dresses like a guy going to work in the city, I think hes a breath of fresh air, now IF his character is indeed gay, maybe Bradley is struggling to determine his sexuality?? Some gay men have been in denial for years and get married and father kids then do not come out of the closet until much later in life, I do not know who the guys named below, colin, barry,simon or Tony ( never knew EE had that many gay men in their program.. I only remember DEREK) but I honestly hope Bradley turns out to be straight.
    Well said Jodi - and if he is gay, why would he not have his hair the way it is - I think it suits him, and I like him - far prefer him to Deano anyway!

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    Well said Jodi - and if he is gay, why would he not have his hair the way it is - I think it suits him, and I like him - far prefer him to Deano anyway!
    I find Deano a waste of space, hes an annoying little twit, I really like Bradley,I think deep down hes alot smarter than he lets on, and is quite wise !!! ( we know he is from how he turned the table on Stacey at Fargos )
    Last edited by JustJodi; 10-02-2006 at 11:01.

Ye I thought the way he handled that was real good. Don't think we can generalise on how gay men have their hair though!!

Thread Information