Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: spoiler from todays sun!

Quote Originally Posted by Claire
    I wonder how the friendship between Chrisse and Sharon will be cos wouldn't Sharon still be angry with her, for bringing her back under false pretences just to get back at Den.
    I think it will be well and truly ruined.
    Sharon is fond of Chrissie and I do believe that Chrissie likes her but Sharon is already annoyed at her for dragging her back for nothing in January. However I feel that Sharon will put that behind her and make amends with Chrissie. She knows how manipulative Den can be and she might even sympathise with her because Den has cheated on her once more. However when she finds out what Chrissie did she will be livid and quite understandably too. I like Chrissie a lot. She is a great character but it's only natural for Sharon to become her sworn enemy after this. After all how do you forgive some one for killing your father, burying him under the place you grew up in, let you go on thinking that he is alive and then continue to lie to your face. Despite Den's fault and his vulgar ways, Sharon loves him and it doesn't cancel out what he meant to her.

There is a thread I posted (might be off this page now) but Letitia said very recently that when Sharon comes back she will be a changed women -very strong and a ‘hard faced madam’. Can't wait. I certainly think that she will get her revenge on Zoe and Chrissie will be next on line when Sharon finds out what happened. I was discussing this with someone else today and they came up with a very interesting presumption. Chrissie may have the Vic but how do we know that Den didn't make a will before he died and left it in Sharon's name? After all when he bought it back he made it pretty clear that he got it back for her – just like old times. It wouldn't at all surprise me if this ended up being the case. Sam’s face would be priceless.

Yes but i don't think Sharon will find out it was Chrisssie who murdered him. I think Chrissie will worm her way out of it some how.

Quote Originally Posted by LUSHLOOKE69
    Yes but i don't think Sharon will find out it was Chrisssie who murdered him. I think Chrissie will worm her way out of it some how.
    I doubt that very much. Chrissie may worm out of going to prison but keeping the truth from Sharon is something else all together. I also feel that it won't do the story any justice if his own daughter never discovers the truth. Now that Sharon is returning, it's only a matter of time. May be not in a month, may be not in 6 -but eventually secrets will be exposed. Soap secrets lurk out eventually, its inevitable. The only ee secret in soap history that I can think of that hasn't been revealed is the identity of Michelle’s baby (which is indeed Grants). However if Michelle and Grant were both on the square there is no doubt that ee would revive it. It's no different with Sharon and Chrissie. For as long as they are both in the square the storyline will not come to a halt and discontinue. It needs closure and once the police get wind that he is missing, there will be no stopping Sharon from getting to the bottom of it especially if/when the search will get more frantic.

Interesting times ahead!
    Last edited by Alisha; 28-04-2005 at 23:57.

I think Zoe might feel so guilty she might confess that she killed Den to Dennis and/or Sharon. This would explain her exit and Chrissie getting away scot free though i'm sure that Sam wouldn't be happy about this!
    Love Katie
    The wee Scottish lassie

Zoe still doesnt realise that it was chrissy that finished Den of does she?
    ;) Loving eastenders forever!!! ;) ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya
    Zoe still doesnt realise that it was chrissy that finished Den of does she?
    no she doesn't. I wonder whether she will find out

Even so though, I do feel that Sharon is the one person who will unmask her fathers killer's true identiy. It would be criminal for her to never find out and as a viewer I would feel cheated. The one thing I want is for Sharon to find out everything. I dont at all undermine the possibility of Chrissie getting away with it. I have a strong feeling that she will.

However ee needs drama and for Sharon to find out, it's all going to spark of between her and Chrissie.
    Last edited by Alisha; 29-04-2005 at 13:44.

Chrissie will think of somthing

I don't know if anyone has watched it but they had 'curse of the queen Vic' revealed on BBC3 not long ago and Tracey Ann said that for who ever lives in the queen Vic and crosses her that they will get there revenge which implied that soon it will be Chrissie's turn. I don't think she will go to prison though. She is too important to the show and she will get out of it. She is a strong women. When I think of revenge I think it's more on the lines of guilt and having to see Sharon and Dennis everyday knowing what she knows while she watches them (mostly Sharon) worry to deathabout his disapearance. Chrissie is strong but she is not made out of steel. She is human after all and I really do with that with Sharon and Dennis back her conscience may well eat away at her. However she will have to put on a front to maintain that strong posture

Interesting times ahead.
    Last edited by Alisha; 29-04-2005 at 17:36.

so sharon and dennis comes bk as a couple

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

Quote Originally Posted by i_luv_dennis
    so sharon and dennis comes bk as a couple
    We don't know for certain but it does look more than likely. They were both spotted on webcam abut a week ago so I do predict that they will come back together and not separately.

Thread Information