Thread: new family

new family

someone posted on the BBC tina baker website that a new family is moving into lyn scullys house.
    does anyone know anymore about it?

A new family are moving into the Scully's house, Timmin's i think they're called. Think Lynn moves in with Steph and Max not sure though

Yeah, it's Stingrays family I believe. Although they have been portrayed as a fairly poor family so far so I'm not sure how they'd afford the Scully house? Maybe Lyn rents it to them? or maybe the Mum gets that compensation payout that she's after? Does anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by stacyefc
    someone posted on the BBC tina baker website that a new family is moving into lyn scullys house.
    does anyone know anymore about it?
    Whats the Tina Baker website?? I thought she was done now because of the BBc Boards closing!!

I cannot stand Stingrays mum - thumbs down for her moving into the street. Although the scullies were portrayed as trash when they first moved in....

it has it has closed now

try a site called Erinsborough.com it has all the latest episodes on it but only if you really want to know what is coming up....

Quote Originally Posted by SoapRach
    Yeah, it's Stingrays family I believe. Although they have been portrayed as a fairly poor family so far so I'm not sure how they'd afford the Scully house? Maybe Lyn rents it to them? or maybe the Mum gets that compensation payout that she's after? Does anyone know?

she had her day in court and did not win that much compensation so the money did not come from that.

Thread Information