Thread: First Communion Dresses

First Communion Dresses

I am currently looking for a communion dress for my 8 year old - does anybody know on shops in the East London/Central London/Essex Area that carry a range. I am not having much luck - most of what I am seeing are Bridesmaid/flower girl dresses.

Have you looked in the huge DEbenhams up London? I was up there a few weeks back, and it looked like they had a good range of them. If you dont mind spending more, then Selfridges does. The only other place i can think of up town is John Lewis, but i dont think they have many. You best bet is probably to go up oxford street/bond street/marble arch, and just do all the department stores. I'm sure you'll find something there.

Thanks Abi, I am planning a trip into London over 1/2 term so fingers crossed. Phoned John Lewis and they dont do them.

Check online shops, they have lots of great deals.

though it is too late to come across this forum but still I can think of replying to yours. As I know how hard it is in finding a gorgeous dress that you always wish to see your daughter wearing on her first communion. In mid of this year, my girl celebrated her special day and for this social event, it took me not less than 10 hrs over google and finally I did come across a great pick at justcommuniondresses.com and as we were wanting to celebrate my little Alyssa's special day at her grand parents place which almost 300 miles from our residence.. cool that we got it delivered in time at the scheduled party place as requested while checking out.
    Last edited by Addi'smom; 03-12-2010 at 10:19.

Quote Originally Posted by Addi'smom View Post
    though it is too late to come across this forum but still I can think of replying to yours. As I know how hard it is in finding a gorgeous dress that you always wish to see your daughter wearing on her first communion. In mid of this year, my girl celebrated her special day and for this social event, it took me not less than 10 hrs over google and finally I did come across a great pick at justcommuniondresses.com and as we were wanting to celebrate my little Alyssa's special day at her grand parents place which almost 300 miles from our residence.. cool that we got it delivered in time at the scheduled party place as requested while checking out.
    This post is nearly 5 years old and the original poster hasn't been around for a long time.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Been around, but has not posted

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    This post is nearly 5 years old and the original poster hasn't been around for a long time.
    I think this recent post in just a bit of shameless advertising

my point of sharing my experience was with a hope to those in search of communion dresses do their shopping easily in the last minute..

Quote Originally Posted by Addi'smom View Post
    my point of sharing my experience was with a hope to those in search of communion dresses do their shopping easily in the last minute..

Strange that you just happened to post on a soap forum on a thread that hadnt been active for 4 years

I see you have shared your advertising with many other forums as well. Just making one or two posts
    Last edited by alan45; 06-12-2010 at 08:21.

Thread Information