• Phil

144 56.03%
  • Elieen

6 2.33%
  • Violet

15 5.84%
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is sending the strange cards

it was mentioned in a paper yesterday that they thought about bringing richard back but then thought better of it and are now thinking of bringing in a son of his so that he can continue richards reign of terror on the street although i dont know how true it is.

i can't see it being eileen violet or david and think it would be too obvious if it were to be phil plus i think it would really push gail over the edge if she had invited another psyco into her home

What about that mystery blonde who keeps talking to David. She's suddenly moved in and seems to be chatting to him, a long lost relative of Richards perhaps?

The reason I say this is I dont think David would do it, he suffered nightmares for ages after the Richard Hillman experience and so I cant see him doing it as it would all come flooding back. Personally I find Phil far to obvious, he's a bit of a strange fellow but I think it would be far too predictable if him.

Violet? No she doesn't like Sarah but she wouldn't have any reason to send a card to Gail. And Eileen when shes hardly a calculating psycho and well she sorts her problems out with a slap.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

the mysterious blonde is growing canabis plants from what i hear cause next week david takes craig up to see them

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Allen
    What about that mystery blonde who keeps talking to David. She's suddenly moved in and seems to be chatting to him, a long lost relative of Richards perhaps?

The reason I say this is I dont think David would do it, he suffered nightmares for ages after the Richard Hillman experience and so I cant see him doing it as it would all come flooding back. Personally I find Phil far to obvious, he's a bit of a strange fellow but I think it would be far too predictable if him.

Violet? No she doesn't like Sarah but she wouldn't have any reason to send a card to Gail. And Eileen when shes hardly a calculating psycho and well she sorts her problems out with a slap.
    I agree I dont think David would do it because of this - he was hurt too! Phil is obvious, but I would like to see that develop. though poor gail doesnt have much luck with men!

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    aidan??? yeah he could be one but it hope corrie has reasons for who the choose and not just choose a random person and make a reason why they did it
    Good one Siobhan. Although his gripe was really at Richard. I have a feeling you may be right.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

yeah we saw the body when gail had identify it when it was in a body bag

I never thought of Aiden, but that is a definate possibility. I will be annoyed if its David. Ive also heard Gail gets a valentine card from "Richard"

Did anyone consider Gail? maybe she has finally lost the plot and send cards to sarah and then to herself to cover it up. When the card showed up, her and Phil got closer
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    Did anyone consider Gail? maybe she has finally lost the plot and send cards to sarah and then to herself to cover it up. When the card showed up, her and Phil got closer
    Doubt it. I'm still thinking David.

i never thought of aiden eitherbut why would he know sarah's birthday after 2 years and its not the platts fault its richards sure i'd be annoyed too if i nearly went down for murder framed by him. its not gail why would she do that to her own daughter then come in the same day and accuse david.

ITS A FAMILY MEMBER OF HILLMAN!!!

Thread Information