• Phil

144 56.03%
  • Elieen

6 2.33%
  • Violet

15 5.84%
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: Who is sending the strange cards

i thought it was so funny when sarah started to hit him with the magazine, and when David asked Gail, "are you Drunk" i know it wasnt meant to be funny but i thought it was really funny.

Quote Originally Posted by xxchicxx
    If there is some twist and as the News of the World printed,that it was Maria, then how did she get to know about Richard Hillmans faked birthday that Gail provided to David alone to catch him out??
    lets say for a second she was in the salon as in fairness Gail had told Audrey she had set David up, Maria could have been in the back room listening. I don't get why David's confessd if the Maria thing is true, may be he thinks if he admits it he will not only get attention but his mum will stop threating about the cards, no idea but Maria could of heard her.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

David confessed last night. isnt that the end of it?

it has to be because it has been going on far to long now.
    I was on the verge of thinking of two people who might have done the crime David or Keith.

This was on the wanadoo website -

Corrie fans may have witnessed David Platt 'fessing up to Gail at the weekend – but it seems the Hillman hoaxer story is about to take another dramatic twist. According to the News of the World, hairdresser Maria Sutherland will be unmasked as the real fiend behind the chilling poison-pen letters.

It seems Maria has never got over being dumped by Weatherfield hunk Nick - and blames his mum Gail for splitting them up by painting her as a “slapper”. What’s more, she was able to gain access to the Platts’ house because she still has a front door key.

A show source admitted: “Maria is the woman behind Gail’s ordeal. It’s a great storyline. Everyone is stunned when Maria is caught out as she’s usually so sweet.” Which begs the question – why did David confess to something he didn’t do? Answers on a postcard, please…

Quote Originally Posted by beck1907

A show source admitted: “Maria is the woman behind Gail’s ordeal. It’s a great storyline. Everyone is stunned when Maria is caught out as she’s usually so sweet.” Which begs the question – why did David confess to something he didn’t do? Answers on a postcard, please…
    attention maybe? I guess his mother accussing him of something like that, upset him so much it just seemed obvious to confess to it.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

Quote Originally Posted by beck1907

Corrie fans may have witnessed David Platt 'fessing up to Gail at the weekend – but it seems the Hillman hoaxer story is about to take another dramatic twist. According to the News of the World, hairdresser Maria Sutherland will be unmasked as the real fiend behind the chilling poison-pen letters.

It seems Maria has never got over being dumped by Weatherfield hunk Nick - and blames his mum Gail for splitting them up by painting her as a “slapper”. What’s more, she was able to gain access to the Platts’ house because she still has a front door key.

This sounds great, i hope what the article says is true. There is still hope that it could be Maria......i hope it really is her, it would be a great final twist to this storyline and David could have said it was him to get attention.

i think the storyline is just getting stupid now they could have just ended it on sunday either with david or had it as maria rather than drag it all out

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

so I think we all agree that it is David and this can be closed cause after dragging this out so long, it ended with the most predicable ending and no twist...
    Super Mod

Thread Information