Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fool around with Jodie marsh

Fool around with Jodie marsh

Did any body watch last night's eposide of the fool around with jodie? I was a bit confused she was on it there a while ago but the one last night said brand new, so in anyway i was watching away it is a new one because you no the way its show's a clip of the next eposide well it was her in bed with one of the fella x rated stuff like!!

did anyone else see this i hope they are just messing around and she didnt actually sleep with one of them on national TV

i didn't watch it last night as i seen it the last time it was on and i thought it was a repeat. i think she is disgusting. i don't really like jordan but she's not as vulgar looking as jodie.

Yeah thats what i thought it was a repeat but its not its a new one and if it isnt i dont remeber seeing that before - she is unreal

i can't remember the names of the lads the last time but i think she picked the right one. i know she done a lap dance and it was an actual lap dance as she was sitting on their laps. the girlfriends only let it go on for about 5 seconds when it was the true single she was doing it to. i'll try watch it tonight and see do i recognise them.

She looks TERRIBLE.

Quote Originally Posted by Skits
    i can't remember the names of the lads the last time but i think she picked the right one. i know she done a lap dance and it was an actual lap dance as she was sitting on their laps. the girlfriends only let it go on for about 5 seconds when it was the true single she was doing it to. i'll try watch it tonight and see do i recognise them.
    Yeah i seen that the last time but try and watch it tonight - the clip showed her in bed with one of them

i watched a bit of it last night and i thought it was the same as the last 1 but its different people up this time. she got the money last time because she got the single guy, surly she doesnt need more money. but also shes goig nout with kenzie now so shes not single either. thats confussing!

i saw the last one with jodie marsh and i couldnt believe the stuff she was doing!! id have dragged my boyfriend out of there and punched her one!! stuff the money!!! saw mondays and coompared to the last one it was quite tame!! has she got worse over the week??

jodie marsh is a tart she is ugly

Eww, gross. What is the point in Jodie Marsh exactly?
    Kurt Cobain, gone but not forgotten.

Thread Information