Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Put the bomb on the plane?

harold left after having an attack of conscience over what he is doing to paul - lou finds out or thinks that he knows what harold is doing so throws the brick through the window to take suspicion away from harold as he is not around so cannot be blamed this is the only incident that lou does but when harold returns he admits to paul what he and lou on the one occasion did.

i am not sure which episode the police confirmed that it was tony but i will try to look through the episodes to find out

Yes that was in yesterday episode, i just getting today's.

i was just explaining how lou came to be involved in the attacks on paul and explain that it is just harold doing things to him

I loved Izzy final comment - "I'm the only sain person here!" so funny

i think it was karl or ned. we dont really know much about ned and karl might have been upset because he didnt realise susan was on the plane.

I think it was Stuart becuse he is leaving soon but i dont know what his motive would be

I think either Darcy or Ned...I thought Gus was dead??

Quote Originally Posted by melmarshall858
    it is proved that tony corbet bombed the plane and tried to kill izzy and paul with hte poisoned letter - the things that happen to paul later are caused by harold who has it in for paul after he finds a letter from david that he wote when he split from lil - and realises the extent of the hurt paul caused his family including being in directly responsible for all their deaths
    So it was Tony that bombed the plane?

I dont think its ned, he has no reason to do it, and he ttl likes izzy so why would he want to kill her. im sure i read somewhere that him and izzy get together or somethin in the furture too

Quote Originally Posted by jonni
    i think it was karl or ned. we dont really know much about ned and karl might have been upset because he didnt realise susan was on the plane.
    karl gave his tickets to susan and alex tho so he knew they were going. I really dont think it was him.

Thread Information