Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jessie to quit???

it won't be good for the show if she quits, she needs to come back and reclaim her man!!

I really hope this is not true, newspapers are often wrong and I noticed a wrong fact as we all know dennis and Sharon are returning to our screens therefore nigel and lelita are not considering their impending future because they are returning. Has it been confirmed if Shane is leaving if this is the case are they leaving the door open? If both have to leave then they have to go toghther.

She isnt leaving ee sharon marshall on this morning confrimed it she very happy to back at ee?

Quote Originally Posted by angelbule
    She isnt leaving ee sharon marshall on this morning confrimed it she very happy to back at ee?
    Jessie walace has confirmed she wants to leave to spend more time with her daughter so people need to Accept her decision
    Last edited by dddMac1; 29-04-2005 at 14:01.

Quote Originally Posted by dddMac1
    Jessie walace has confirmed she wants to leave to spend more time with her daughter so people need to Accept her decision
    Where has she confirmed it becuse it's not on the eastenders official website which is the only true source of confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by andromeda
    She's doing no such thing... she isn't even quoted in the report.

All this is about is someone who's not made up their mind if they want to sign a new contract or not.

Prsonally I hope she does sign a new contract. IMHO she's one of the best characters on the show.
    This board is here to discuss spoilers, spoiler are JUST RUMOURS before they're confirmed so i don't see the problem
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

Quote Originally Posted by Angeldelight
    This board is here to discuss spoilers, spoiler are JUST RUMOURS before they're confirmed so i don't see the problem
    That in itself isn't a problem.. my problem is with the quote contained in my post which stated that she's holding a gun to TPTB head. How? She didn't even say these things... that's what I'm annoyed with.

Quote Originally Posted by dddMac1
    Jessie atually gave a quote to the press office which is what Sharon Marshall commented on today. Jessie says she's happy in her job and isn't planning on quitting. So I guess you can say she's confirmed she isn't planning on going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by andromeda
    Jessie atually gave a quote to the press office which is what Sharon Marshall commented on today. Jessie says she's happy in her job and isn't planning on quitting. So I guess you can say she's confirmed she isn't planning on going anywhere.
    That's good

Btw hello Vix
    Thanks for the AMAZING banner Layneykins!

Quote Originally Posted by Amber
    That's good

Btw hello Vix
    Hiya

Thought you'd be pleased with that.

Thread Information