Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: First Impressions

i think nathan and Kyle are well fit !!!!!! whooooo hehe. beth dont talk much does she ? but then i haven't been online for 3 days so i haven't been reading but cool characters.

urm reading through some posts by the housemates I like Dan and Gaz - they seem really nice and cool!
    Mercedes seems like a really partygirl!
    but i think they are all fab!

i like nicky and rachel, and louise

Read through as much as I could.. I am liking Nicky and Nathan...
    Not liking Laurence at all, he calls himself the love god . Mercedes is your typical model, all bits and no brains haha
    Haven't read too much about the rest, Dan and beth haven't been talking much so can't same anything about them at this stage

I want to see a fight!!! it is all too sex mad and lovely dovey at the moment
    Super Mod

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    I want to see a fight!!! it is all too sex mad and lovely dovey at the moment
    I think Lucas could cause a few, he seems to have ruffled a few feathers lately. Fight, fight, fight, fight!!

ive been readin what been going on and that kyle seemes pretty nice

Are we allowed to start thread in this section? cause from second/third impression I want to talk about Louise.. Geez Louise.. the girl says she is all innocent but after reading last nights thread and the diary room thing, the girl is a player.. It is not flirting.. you can see she really really like Dan but she is totally playing Kyle like a fiddle... she is tell Kyle she wants to see him strip just after she has arrange a moring with Dan... Louise you are not that innocent
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    Are we allowed to start thread in this section? cause from second/third impression I want to talk about Louise.. Geez Louise.. the girl says she is all innocent but after reading last nights thread and the diary room thing, the girl is a player.. It is not flirting.. you can see she really really like Dan but she is totally playing Kyle like a fiddle... she is tell Kyle she wants to see him strip just after she has arrange a moring with Dan... Louise you are not that innocent

no that girl aint playing anyone, she liked dan dan liked her , kyle got in the way and beth forced her onto kyle

although i dont think she needed a lot of forcing.

i like louise, i think in the weeks to come she will be a completely differemt person, maybe she will have been with all the men in the house

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by debs
    no that girl aint playing anyone, she liked dan dan liked her , kyle got in the way and beth forced her onto kyle

although i dont think she needed a lot of forcing.

i like louise, i think in the weeks to come she will be a completely differemt person, maybe she will have been with all the men in the house
    I agree with you debs - whenever she was with dan beth would try and push towards kyle.

You never know Debs - could be all the women too!!

I don't think Beth forced her!! I think she suggest she be careful and not play them. Ok, it is obvious she like Dan a lot but come on, she was getting all blushy and fluttery around Kyle and still does.. She did just used drink as an excuse
    Super Mod

Thread Information