Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: First Impressions

Did you read Dans rant about the big brother housemates. He said that Lou was self obsesses, if everything does revolve around her it is his fault to begin with. He says kyle is a plonker and he wants to be the only guy in the house, duh, i think at this stage everyone wants to stay. He says Beth does nothing, god damn she cleans up after their mess and makes dinner most night plus she has been there for everyone. He says Nicky is hardly around and that beth and nicky should leave before him, lou and kyle do.
    Ha! he was hardly around at the start and has featured more since the lies came out.. I think Dan is the one who is self obsessed and does nothing in the house except want to be with Lou!!!
    Super Mod

i'm warming to dan he is really mixing it with the others. It makes it a lot more interesting instead of the lovey dovey kyle and louise show. KEEP MIXING IT DAN

Beth or Dan to win xxx

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I am loving Dan too.. wonder if Louise will ever get her MORNING AFTER pill shes been waiting 24 hours for BB to answer her request.. tsk tsk

My god Kyle, how can you do that to Lou.. Kissing another woman "tenderly" just over 24hr since you were loving it up with Lou.. Lou is in the garden and can see him, talk about rubbing her face in it!!

LOU TO WIN!!!!!!
    Super Mod

oh my god i havent been on for a while can somone fill me in?
    Last edited by Abbie; 06-04-2006 at 16:54.

Quote Originally Posted by abblette
    omg i havent been on for a while can somone fill me in?
    There has been a lot of action.. Ok last week Lou found out she was pregnant for Dan and it kinda split her and kyle up but after Dan's eviction on friday they got back together. Beth left the house on Sunday, kicked out for breaking camera and setting sofa alight..(i had my reasons). Now Leccy is back saying she is pregnant for kyle, the papers were a hoax and everyone was been blackmailed by Dermot. Nicky comes back an announces that Dan is not married and he loves Lou but dermot said he would hurt Ruth if he didn't make it all up and hurt Lou. Apparently Dermot wants Lou to be hurt by everyone. Now Kyle is back with Leccy after spend the night with Lou on Tuesday.. He is rubbing it in her face if you ask me and now Lou is talking about Mel who I can only assume is Melissa but why???
    Super Mod

oh my god thnakyou , well alot has gone on lol
    Last edited by Abbie; 06-04-2006 at 16:56.

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    There has been a lot of action.. Ok last week Lou found out she was pregnant for Dan and it kinda split her and kyle up but after Dan's eviction on friday they got back together. Beth left the house on Sunday, kicked out for breaking camera and setting sofa alight..(i had my reasons). Now Leccy is back saying she is pregnant for kyle, the papers were a hoax and everyone was been blackmailed by Dermot. Nicky comes back an announces that Dan is not married and he loves Lou but dermot said he would hurt Ruth if he didn't make it all up and hurt Lou. Apparently Dermot wants Lou to be hurt by everyone. Now Kyle is back with Leccy after spend the night with Lou on Tuesday.. He is rubbing it in her face if you ask me and now Lou is talking about Mel who I can only assume is Melissa but why???
    God, sounds really action packed from all that!!

Why is she talking about Mel, i wonder... planning on going crazy maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Abi
    God, sounds really action packed from all that!!

Why is she talking about Mel, i wonder... planning on going crazy maybe?

Abi have you been doing some PMing again << sorry
    yeh is lou going crazy?!

Quote Originally Posted by *Fanatic*Loves Dennis*
    Abi have you been doing some PMing again << sorry
    yeh is lou going crazy?!
    Actually, that was one of my many plans for Dan, if i'd have stayed in

"I see dead people..."

She's got to be going crazy.... see what you've done now, layne. You've pushed the poor woman over the edge!

Thread Information