Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: First Impressions

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    But you say that Siobhan, but no one has mentioned Zachs attention seeking - the fact he runs off to the bedroom every five mins crying because Nicky hasn't said hi in the first 2 minutes of being there etc. And from what I've been reading, shes accused of attention seeking no matter what she does, doesn't seem like the poor girl can win. I think the real reason why Beth, Odessa etc were down on her, was because they all want a piece of kyle and are jealous because he only has eyes for Louise at the moment
    I have to say, I usually skip over most of what Zach has to say. I find it annoying that he keeps saying I love you to Nicky, he is obsessed and it does my head in.
    Super Mod

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmm isn't it about time they put up the EVICTION notice for the SBBB housemates ??? its time to see who is up for eviction now ..... Rach??Zach??Dan??Lou??Nicky?? Beth ?? Kyle ??

what are we like?? discuss a ficticious charater like we are really watching Big brother. I think it would have been off the air by now after the sex and shooting. maybe that can be the title of Elektrica's book: Sex and the shooting!!!
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    I have to say, I usually skip over most of what Zach has to say. I find it annoying that he keeps saying I love you to Nicky, he is obsessed and it does my head in.
    I love Zach he is so sweet to Nicky although sometimes it can get a little boring but most of the time i hooked to reading it just to see what sweet things he says next

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    what are we like?? discuss a ficticious charater like we are really watching Big brother. I think it would have been off the air by now after the sex and shooting. maybe that can be the title of Elektrica's book: Sex and the shooting!!!
    I hope they have a reunion night. I just wonder if who's ever idea it was to have a sb big brother did they think it would capture this much intrest

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Vixie-Lou
    I love Zach he is so sweet to Nicky although sometimes it can get a little boring but most of the time i hooked to reading it just to see what sweet things he says next
    it is not sweet, I bet if they do sleep together he will be a bitch to her. it is just for sex I reckon
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Vixie-Lou

his sickly sweet words to niky make want to chuck up, hes a big girl always running off to cry, hope they have stuck man size tissues on the shopping list

Zach does annoy me a bit, i mean he is like soo clingy and is always saying he loves nicky i mean purlease!
    Louise is getting on my nerves a bit too, i don't know why she just is, and rach well she is annoying me too!
    I'm so glad dan stayed in, he has spiced it all up!
    And alexis well there is soo much more to her!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by *Fanatic*Loves Dennis*
    Zach does annoy me a bit, i mean he is like soo clingy and is always saying he loves nicky i mean purlease!
    Louise is getting on my nerves a bit too, i don't know why she just is, and rach well she is annoying me too!
    I'm so glad dan stayed in, he has spiced it all up!
    And alexis well there is soo much more to her!
    So everyone bar Nicky and Kyle are getting on your nerves then Layne does that mean you are one of them???

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Louise will need some SERIOUS counseling when she gets out of the BB house..the poor kid may be 19.. but she has gone thru a life time of being pulled every which way since arriving to the HOUSE. I think if one more bomb is dropped, shes gonna have a nervous break down

Thread Information