Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: First Impressions

Quote Originally Posted by chloe o'brien
    oooh the bitchiness is coming out in the big brother house now yipeee as for oddie bitching about louise in the diary room that is what its all about being nicey nicey then stabbing in them in the back. I have nothing but adminration for whoever is louise she is taking all the grief brilliantly. Its amazing that someone can make a comment about someone and it just escalates from there. It could easliy be any of the housemates that SB members gang up on.

We need more bitchiness in the house nicky has went from a quiet mum of two to an alcholic slapper with a pip-squeak of a toyboy who does nothing but cry the next time any of them threaten to leave big brother should call their bluff.

Rachel darling honey you need to brighten the house up you want to be a drama teacher so create some drama.

Alexis use your imagination your the sister of a raving lunatic what's lou's secret has she had a sex change or something. Come on gang you've kept it going for six weeks only anothe four to go you can do it we need more bitchiness and arguments to keep us entertaine
    nicky has bored me from day one, i skip her posts now! Rachel please stop saying honey all the time!!

zach, stop crying and getting all into nicky, it just screams desperation!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by chloe o'brien
    oooh the bitchiness is coming out in the big brother house now yipeee as for oddie bitching about louise in the diary room that is what its all about being nicey nicey then stabbing in them in the back. I have nothing but adminration for whoever is louise she is taking all the grief brilliantly. Its amazing that someone can make a comment about someone and it just escalates from there. It could easliy be any of the housemates that SB members gang up on.

We need more bitchiness in the house nicky has went from a quiet mum of two to an alcholic slapper with a pip-squeak of a toyboy who does nothing but cry the next time any of them threaten to leave big brother should call their bluff.

Rachel darling honey you need to brighten the house up you want to be a drama teacher so create some drama.

Alexis use your imagination your the sister of a raving lunatic what's lou's secret has she had a sex change or something. Come on gang you've kept it going for six weeks only anothe four to go you can do it we
    So Odessa was a game player then Kath - played the nicey nicey game so she wouldn't be nominated for eviction I like the way its the same old story for the sbbb contestants as it is in the outside world - men sleep around, they get a pat on the back, women sleep around they are tarnished with the slut brush - i feel sorry for the poor girl - shes what 18 or 19, wanted to have fun, have an experience and now looking at her signature she needs counselling She'll end up a recovering alcoholic soon!!

which csi do u like i like the grission one

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    I like the way its the same old story for the sbbb contestants as it is in the outside world - men sleep around, they get a pat on the back, women sleep around they are tarnished with the slut brush - i feel sorry for the poor girl - shes what 18 or 19, wanted to have fun, have an experience and now looking at her signature she needs counselling She'll end up a recovering alcoholic soon!!
    her signature just adds to her rep as attention seeker!!
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by debs
    nicky has bored me from day one, i skip her posts now! Rachel please stop saying honey all the time!!

zach, stop crying and getting all into nicky, it just screams desperation!
    Zach is pretty depressing - I mean, all he does is cry if Nicky doesnt say hi to him - god man, get a grip!! Rachel needs to stop saying honey - I agree there debs. Its in every sentence she uses pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by Grant_fan
    which csi do u like i like the grission one
    Please stop this chatting on non - relevant to the thread issues
    Super Mod

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    So Odessa was a game player then Kath - played the nicey nicey game so she wouldn't be nominated for eviction I like the way its the same old story for the sbbb contestants as it is in the outside world - men sleep around, they get a pat on the back, women sleep around they are tarnished with the slut brush - i feel sorry for the poor girl - shes what 18 or 19, wanted to have fun, have an experience and now looking at her signature she needs counselling She'll end up a recovering alcoholic soon!!
    Makes you wonder what her big secret is,, or is BB planning to throw a spanner on ol'Lou and Kyle and tell em that they are LONG LOST BRO AND SISTER ?? Incest thrown in??? Lessee, we got a middle aged pregancy, sucide, bed hoppin,coke sniffin, back stabbin, bi sexuality, strippers, doggie marriage, doggie diseases, what else did I miss ??????

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    her signature just adds to her rep as attention seeker!!
    But you say that Siobhan, but no one has mentioned Zachs attention seeking - the fact he runs off to the bedroom every five mins crying because Nicky hasn't said hi in the first 2 minutes of being there etc. And from what I've been reading, shes accused of attention seeking no matter what she does, doesn't seem like the poor girl can win. I think the real reason why Beth, Odessa etc were down on her, was because they all want a piece of kyle and are jealous because he only has eyes for Louise at the moment

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    But you say that Siobhan, but no one has mentioned Zachs attention seeking - the fact he runs off to the bedroom every five mins crying because Nicky hasn't said hi in the first 2 minutes of being there etc. And from what I've been reading, shes accused of attention seeking no matter what she does, doesn't seem like the poor girl can win. I think the real reason why Beth, Odessa etc were down on her, was because they all want a piece of kyle and are jealous because he only has eyes for Louise at the moment
    Key words for Kyle are "at the moment"..he is very CONFUSED

everybody is a game player in there whether they intended to be when they first when in but the longer your sbbb housemate stays in the house the more excited you become. It will be interesting to see who has the imagintion or creatativity to stay the course to the final

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information