Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: First Impressions

Quote Originally Posted by Abi
    Actually, that was one of my many plans for Dan, if i'd have stayed in

"I see dead people..."

She's got to be going crazy.... see what you've done now, layne. You've pushed the poor woman over the edge!
    me Your the one that started it ?!

Quote Originally Posted by *Fanatic*Loves Dennis*
    me Your the one that started it ?!
    I started it did i? I have the proof in my PM's that YOU said you wanted to wind them up. I just...gave you some ideas

Actually, that was one of my many plans for Dan, if i'd have stayed in

"I see dead people..."

She's got to be going crazy.... see what you've done now, layne. You've pushed the poor woman over the edge!
    Oh god, I would go mental too if I was in that suitation.. lets recap Lou's last 9 weeks. She was abused by Lucas who threw water over her and called her "the tart with the heart", he got Kyle bullying her too. Then she fell in love with Dan, Kyle tried to break them up but couldn't so they all got along. Leccy came in and tried to break Dan and Lou up, couldn't so move to Kyle. Melissa came in and Lou saw her shot leccy and then kill herself.. Zach comes in the Lou finds out Dan was a big fat liar. she finds comfort in Kyle and all is great for a few weeks She finds out later she is pregnant for him and lose Kyle. She then loses the baby and back come Leccy who said she is carrying Kyle's child. Kyle like a dog in heat humps Leccy and doesn't care what lou thinks, then she finds out from Nicky, Dan does love her and it was all a set up.. Now if that happen to you in 62 days wouldn't you crack up????

LOU TO WIN
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    Oh god, I would go mental too if I was in that suitation.. lets recap Lou's last 9 weeks. She was abused by Lucas who threw water over her and called her "the tart with the heart", he got Kyle bullying her too. Then she fell in love with Dan, Kyle tried to break them up but couldn't so they all got along. Leccy came in and tried to break Dan and Lou up, couldn't so move to Kyle. Melissa came in and Lou saw her shot leccy and then kill herself.. Zach comes in the Lou finds out Dan was a big fat liar. she finds comfort in Kyle and all is great for a few weeks She finds out later she is pregnant for him and lose Kyle. She then loses the baby and back come Leccy who said she is carrying Kyle's child. Kyle like a dog in heat humps Leccy and doesn't care what lou thinks, then she finds out from Nicky, Dan does love her and it was all a set up.. Now if that happen to you in 62 days wouldn't you crack up????

LOU TO WIN
    Thats the reason i want her to win. All the drama and everything has been based around her, and she's done sooo well. She deserves to win- shes fab!!

Thats the reason i want her to win. All the drama and everything has been based around her, and she's done sooo well. She deserves to win- shes fab!!

I second that lou has been fab!!!! Lou or nicky to win
    Jokes Lou to win!

Quote Originally Posted by *Fanatic*Loves Dennis*
    I second that lou has been fab!!!! Lou or nicky to win
    Jokes Lou to win!
    Nickys a little munipulative bitch- evict her straight away. God, her alter-ego must be one horrible person!!........

Joking hun!!

We all love Nicky really...

Nickys a little munipulative bitch- evict her straight away. God, her alter-ego must be one horrible person!!........

Joking hun!!

We all love Nicky really...

thanks for that!!! Yeh we do all love nicky really!

ok, i can tell already that if Louise is just gonna walk around giggling, and talking to herself, then i am going to get majorly annoyed.

Word of advice to Louise's Alter-ego: Little bit mad- great! Completly crazy...- debatable...

time to call in the men with white coats. Ding Dong the pyscho's Gone

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information