Thread: nobody said it was easy

nobody said it was easy

It had started off a usual day at sunhill, as usual i was the first in i had done the paperwork which i left from last night. i had just got my second cup of coffee when DI manson walked in,

‘ ah sam theres a women down in reception for you, i told her to wait in the interview room’

i thanked him and made my way to reception...the impact of what I saw hit me like a blow to my stomach. I stood there vaguely aware of the door open behind me

“Oh god”, I croaked, unable to say anything more. A throbbing pain started to circulate through my body, and then I collapsed.

flashback

I was surprised to find myself where I was. I awoke beneath a large tree hidden in the long grass in such a way that no passer by could see me. I propped myself up on to my elbow, my entire body aching as if I had been battered.

A tear escaped my eye as I scrambled to my feet, and then sprinted through the park towards my house, ignoring the screams of pain from all my body . I heard the police sirens before I’d even got there. On the street, outside my house, there were about half a dozen police cars and police walking around, examining the crime scene. The whole of my front garden had been sealed with yellow tape and all the windows and doors of my house were open, with police walking in and out freely. Neighbours stared nosily through their windows and passers were being forced to take other routes.

I approached the policeman closest to me, unable to speak I tapped his shoulder and he turned abruptly. He looked in his early forties, with greying brown hair, and a neatly ironed suit. he turned around and glanced down, his eyes were full of panick he turned his gaze down to my face

“A lot of people have been looking for you!’ he placed and hand on my shoulder

“ wheres my mum “ i sobbed ‘ and my sister?’

“Your mother’s in hospital, shes in safe hands, you can see her soon” he smiled and led me towards the ambulance, i felt sick and i my body ached, then everything came back to me, visions of mum, and my sister... and blood. i started to scream...

end of flashback

As i started to stir i could hear someone screaming, it was so loud that it made my stomach turn. i suddenly opened my eyes, i had seen it again, what i thought i had put behind me, every detail as clear as before. there are people around me, i could just see one face, it was her but how could it be she was dead. my sister... she was here after 27 years.. i tried to sit up but i couldnt, i just fell again. i could hear her talking was this a dream too?... it had to be i finally manged to sit back up.. this wasnt a dream it was really her...

omg that is really good more soon please

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

Thread Information