Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Week 8

so we will have most of the wixks by next week.......

it feels like they are introducing a new character every episode! Or is it just me?

yeah its like that isn't it, but hey who's complaining. Lol. i love the wicks family and i cant wait to see the new additions.

Quote Originally Posted by kayla05
    yeah its like that isn't it, but hey who's complaining. Lol. i love the wicks family and i cant wait to see the new additions.
    Yes it is nice to have new characters! It does actually seem to be improving the show some what, I'm liking most of them.

I am looking forward to Ben Mitchell and Courteney Mitchell coming into it, I know they are only little but it's really reforming the Mitchell family. When Peggy's got them there, maybe she won't interfere with Honey so much. Honey thinks she's helping now, but she'll soon learn! lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kayla05
    me too - the wicks should be good ive still got my fingers crossed for a michael french return as david!!

Also cant wait for the mitchell kids either.

Quote Originally Posted by pops110874
    me too - the wicks should be good ive still got my fingers crossed for a michael french return as david!!

Yes it would be great if David came back!

According to Soaplife, Carly tells her dad that Nico gave her the cut lip, but she's actually lying cos she wants attention. I guess it runs in the family.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat
    According to Soaplife, Carly tells her dad that Nico gave her the cut lip, but she's actually lying cos she wants attention. I guess it runs in the family.
    Ooooh so Nico might not be abusing her after all. Sounds interesting and original

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j
    Thanks for posting.

Are Stacey and Bradley a couple now?
    I can't wait to find that out. Is there going to be some kind of love triangle between Stacey, Bradley and Ruby? because I've heard that rumour going around.

I hope he just sticks with Stacey because I like they are great together. He's great for her.

Quote Originally Posted by pops110874

I thought Michael French was going back to Holby City, I doubt he'd come back to Eastenders if he is there. He may not be going back to Holby City but spoilers for the 21st seem to suggest he might be.........

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by deadlyvampiress
    I thought Michael French was going back to Holby City, I doubt he'd come back to Eastenders if he is there. He may not be going back to Holby City but spoilers for the 21st seem to suggest he might be.........
    Hmmmmmm can Elstree/or BBC afford to hire Michael French ? He has done so many other series and i am sure he would demand a doody load of money for his return to EE, thats what happened to Ross Kemp they had to offer him a nice chunk of change..what do you guys think ?

Thread Information