Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Bin-dy Miller Enders pair

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Dawn came in a different time and probably will eventually leave when her contract expires. I can only see her staying unless she extends her contract or has a super duper story line written just for her. Its a shame that Rosie is leaving, Gerri is a great actress, Now what is to become of Keef ??? Who is gonna take care of the poor ol boy

Quote Originally Posted by Richie_lecturer
    It's turning into Hollyoaks.
    You take that back!
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Im delighted that the Beeb have made a start of getting rid of two of the Manky Millers. Surely it can only be a matter of time before the rest of them follow suit. I wonder will they leave in,
    a. An Ice Cream Van
    b. The Ubiquitous Black Cab
    c. A hearse
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    alan45]Im delighted that the Beeb have made a start of getting rid of two of the Manky Millers. Surely it can only be a matter of time before the rest of them follow suit. I wonder will they leave in,

a. An Ice Cream Van

b. The Ubiquitous Black Cab

c. A hearse

hmm or last seen hitching a ride at the end of town since they were skint .

i thought they were all really good. so is the rest of the millers staying then.
    I wonder how they are both going to go rosie will probably go and find Mike and live with him.
    But i don't know how Demi will go.

What a same Demi and Rosie were alright characters and Demi was really good with the Leo stuff. The only Miller character i can't stand is Dawn she should be left go.

How are they going to get rid of Demi and Rosie it must be death related since Rosie and Demi wouldn't leave Darren and Aleesha.

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    she adds a bit of flavour to the show and she has potential for relationships with either Martin or Jake as has been hinted in the show. She adds a bit of glamour to the show...which the shows lacking these days. And plus shes part of the producers grand scheme of "sexing up" the show, so i doubt they will let her go yet.
    You see, that is exactly the sort of thing that drives me mad. So what if she is attractive. The woman is a dreadful actress and the character is selfish, spoilt and nasty. A complete waste of time. However, they axe Gerry and young Shana who can perform when needed. Okay, Shana isn't the best but she is definitely better than Louisa and if a young girl has to go, she should be it. My only criteria for an actress is that she can act and Kara Tointon is appalling.

I know Dawn is probably destined to be with Martin for the 2 minutes that that will last but who cares? Very few people like Dawn, unless they are young boys and think she is 'fit'. But hey, she is pretty, so that makes it alright then...

I'm really mad about this decision. To break up the one real family is a big mistake imo. Once they start messing about with them like this, it is never the same.

Apparently Radio 1 has said they've been told it's a happy ending for the pair. So they obviously don't die -- but they leave their family. How is that happy?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat
    Apparently Radio 1 has said they've been told it's a happy ending for the pair. So they obviously don't die -- but they leave their family. How is that happy?
    It will be some contrived nonsense that involves several personality changes from all characters involved.

firstly i must say i'm sorry for the actresse's its sad that their losing their jobs,but for my point of veiw as a veiwer i'm glad the millers were OK to start with ,loud in a trailer trash way,but now their just boring,and rosie's whinging makes me want to turn off,the family have not worked,veiwers dont care about them,except for a small minority,having had said that seeing as most of us dont care i dont see how they can have an explosive exit,i just hope they dont kill em cos if they do we'll have to endure weeks of the rest of the millers over acted crying scenes,now that would be a turn off

Thread Information