Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Bin-dy Miller Enders pair

Out of the two twins Darren is my favourite, and I think the father/son relationship with him and Keith is very well portrayed. Demi's come across as a bit of a spare part ever since Leo died. So in terms of the seperate characters I'm not that bothered about Demi, and am glad Darren is staying. However Rosie is brilliant and played by a fantastic actress.

The Millers are a solid family unit, including Demi (splitting the twins up will be a mistake I think) and that's the bit I love about that. Not to mention they are the only family on the Square that is an actual mum+dad+kids family, which I like. I think this is a huge mistake.

And what's with all the single guys anyway? If we add Keith to the mix we'll have, I think, 12 (assuming none of them get girlfriends or leave between now and then.)

I also agree it sounds strange that if Rosie left she would only take one kid with her. I hope they don't kill them off.

Not at all happy about this.
    Last edited by BlackKat; 03-02-2006 at 10:31.

Who will clean the Vic toilets now?

Quote Originally Posted by Richie_lecturer
    Who will clean the Vic toilets now?
    The writers and the producers should do it, that is all they are good for anyway.

Maybe Phil needs to stick the heads of the writers and producers down bogs, rather than Squeal Beale.

well im not to bothered really but cant they take dawn with them!

great news,could have taken keith with them though

Theres two sides to this...finally these are reducing the miller clan! And finally little chav demi is to leave! but Rosie! if i had to save anyone out of that useless family it would be Rosie! She has fantastic acting potential! Shes just brillaint!

Daren, Mickey and Keith just do my head in so why are they staying. Eastenders break up families and leave loads of singletons rooming walford with no storylines... gary and minty being prime examples!

Gerry Cowper is a legend! How dare they! I am outraged by this decision!

Hopefully Mike comes back again and she goes, and asks the twins to come with her but only Demi accepts. Will be intresting to see how this pans out.

How come they haven't axed Dawn, a complete waste of space if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by no1abbafan
    How come they haven't axed Dawn, a complete waste of space if you ask me.
    she adds a bit of flavour to the show and she has potential for relationships with either Martin or Jake as has been hinted in the show. She adds a bit of glamour to the show...which the shows lacking these days. And plus shes part of the producers grand scheme of "sexing up" the show, so i doubt they will let her go yet.

i like demi and rosie the millers wont be the same without them

Thread Information