Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Bin-dy Miller Enders pair

Quote Originally Posted by daveywavey
    Has it been confirmed that Rosie and Demi will die?
    Nope, but it just seems like the only way they could leave...

after they totally ruined what was a great episode tonight,the millers are now just boring for me aka they remind me of ferreras,i may start taping again so i can forward wind their bits for me Ee havn't gone far enough i'd say axe the lot and mike,i liked him in the bill and was looking forward to seeing him in enders,but now i'm just looking forward to seeing the back of him

Quote Originally Posted by Flozza
    i no its really bad isn't it, maybe she'll be adopted
    thats a bit harsh, she wouldnt have that bad a life, at least she would have a family that really loved her. and why would keith put her up for adoption?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

why is everyone taking the soap 2 serious i say good get rid of rosie and demi their the most boring characters in the soap

Quote Originally Posted by slim1
    why is everyone taking the soap 2 serious i say good get rid of rosie and demi their the most boring characters in the soap
    well said,i agree with you 100%,good riddance,they bore me senseless

Yes I also can't stand them. As I said before, it's a shame they didn't bin the whole lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie_lecturer
    Yes I also can't stand them. As I said before, it's a shame they didn't bin the whole lot.
    Now i must defend the Millers. I think they have been a great family in Eastenders. They have been a down to earth family struggling with the ups and downs of life and they have been involved in a lot of storylines which have been really good. The Demi/Leo story, Keith struggling to write and read and the current Mike story have been good. When they first arrived i thought they would be a boring family but they proved me wrong, they have been great and i am sad to see both Demi and Rosie leave.

IMO the actress who plays Rosie acting has improved during the Mike storylines. The actress who plays Demi acting was excellent during the Leo storylines. Can't see how the Miller family will function without them
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

them two are the only good ones Gerry is really talented and makes a really good mum and was great during the mike and demi/leo storylines and as you know i think shanas a great actress and i loved her demi/leo storyline she can get boring but her big storylines are great i hope she goes out on a high

l<@-l-IE

Thread Information