Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Bin-dy Miller Enders pair

omg !!! they cant axe shana and Gerry . does this mean aleesha will also still be in the soap? and darren, keith, micky, dawn and aleesha will be left and what storylines would that bring ? - organising funerals for the pair and then we hear nothing of them?

Quote Originally Posted by xsteffx
    omg !!! they cant axe shana and Gerry . does this mean aleesha will also still be in the soap? and darren, keith, micky, dawn and aleesha will be left and what storylines would that bring ? - organising funerals for the pair and then we hear nothing of them?
    well i dont think they will die! but has for the rest of the millers they will cope pretty well without those two

i like darren, dawn and mikey but don't like the others

I think they will die there is no way Rosie would leave Darren Micky and Dawn and no way would Demi leave Aleesha

Apparently Mike's latest scam is to steal the money Nora left Rosie in her will. He gets Dawn to help him, and tells her it's for the whole family to start a new life abroad. However it turns out he just wants it for himself. Seeing as this will be fourth time he's let Dawn down she might refuse to forgive him this time. This might explain how, if Rosie does leave with Mike, Dawn would stay behind despite her opinion on Keith.

However this doesn't explain, like Vixie-Lou said, why Rosie would leave Darren behind. Mickey you can sort of accept as he's an adult and can look after himself. But why would she take one twin and not the other? It might be that Aleesha does leave with them - they probably don't think a baby warrants a leaving announcement, and I suppose if they say it might give the storyline away.

I also think that at least one of them will die though. I notice there's no comment about the door being left open like there usually is - there wasn't with Dennis either.

I think you could be right about Aleesha not needing an announcement but i really dont know why Rosie would leave Darren behind but i guess if she runs off with Mike she might give the twins a choice and Demi chooses Rosie but Darren chooses Keith

i cant believe Ee is killing off both of aleeshas parents and her grandma that kid is seriously goin to have a bad life if its living with keith,dawn,micky and darren...

l<@-l-IE

i no its really bad isn't it, maybe she'll be adopted
    [SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Magenta][CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by xcutiekatiex
    i cant believe Ee is killing off both of aleeshas parents and her grandma that kid is seriously goin to have a bad life if its living with keith,dawn,micky and darren...
    Has it been confirmed that Rosie and Demi will die?

Good the millers are rubbish, and its about time they gave keith a bath maybe with that dog of his as well.

Thread Information