Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spoilers: 13th Feb - 17th Feb 2006

Spoilers: 13th Feb - 17th Feb 2006

Monday February 13 2006
    Nicole (Ciara Janson) runs into Andy (Warren Brown) on the way to school and is taken aback when Andy offers to take her out for a ride on his new bike. Later he suggests they head off together... away from school, families, everything. Nicole agrees, and Andy drives her off into certain danger. Mandy (Sarah Jayne Dunn) struggles to get ready for her girlie holiday, but everything seems to be going wrong, leaving behind a very disgruntled Tony (Nick Pickard) and a vulnerable Becca (Ali Bastian). Sarah (Loui Batley) is shocked to see Josh (Sonny Flood) and Fletch (Sam Darbyshire) on The Fit List. She'll make them wish they'd never even heard of it! The drama of Nicole's abduction and Mandy's holiday continues later tonight on Channel 4 at 11.00pm with a Hollyoaks special Hollyoaks: Back from the Dead.
    (Late Night Episodes Spoilers are in the other thread)

Tuesday February 14 2006
    It's Valentine's Day and Becca (Ali Bastian) and Justin (Chris Fountain) can't keep their hands off each other. Steph (Carley Stenson) and Cameron (Benjamin Gerrard) head out for a Valentine's lunch at Il Gnosh, with Steph doing everything to ensure her man is comfortable. Josh (Sonny Flood) and Fletch (Sam Darbyshire) cannot believe they've made it onto The Fit List: their lives are going to get a whole lot more interesting from now on. Craig (Guy Burnet) is mortified: he's clean forgotten it's the 14th of February. How can he make it up to Darlene (Sarah Lawrence)?

Wednesday February 15 2006
    Becca (Ali Bastian) tries to fight her feelings for Justin (Chris Fountain), but when it comes to Justin she can't help herself. Rhys (Andrew Moss) is dismayed to learn that Gilly (Anthony Quinlan) is posing nude in his life class again... Josh (Sonny Flood) is convinced that the fit parade will be his and Fletch's (Sam Darbyshire) crowning moment, but Fletch isn't so sure. They're going to need muscles, but where are they going to get them from by tomorrow?

Thursday February 16 2006
    Jake (Kevin Sacre) puts the finishing touches to his romantic meal but Becca (Ali Bastian) is convinced he's only after one thing. Gilly (Anthony Quinlan) can't believe his luck when he wins tickets to the Manchester derby. Tony (Nick Pickard) is trying to have a relaxing day at home, but the endless phone calls from Il Gnosh are getting too much while Josh (Sonny Flood) and Fletch (Sam Darbyshire) continue their efforts to get fit quick.

Friday February 17 2006
    Becca (Ali Bastian) spends the morning in seventh Heaven with Justin (Chris Fountain), but is brought back to earth with a bump. Louise (Roxanne McKee) is shocked when Sean (Matthew Jay Lewis) arrives in Hollyoaks. They haven't spoken in two years - how has he tracked her down? Jack (James McKenna) is concerned the lads aren't doing their share while Frankie is away.

thanks for posting so are justin and becca on a school trip that lasts a few days? the josh and fletch thing sounds boring as usual, but the rest sounds really good!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

I think they come back as Jake has cooked a romantic dinner so she must be back on wednesday/thursday

forgot to write this before, but im looking forward to seeing what louises past is with sean, should be good, maybe its to do with the drugs she was telling joe about?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

I have put the late night spoilers in the late night thread which includes Louise's story

Quote Originally Posted by Lennie
    I have put the late night spoilers in the late night thread which includes Louise's story
    yeh i saw them thanks but what im saying is we dont know the full story about it yet do we
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

No we dont - so i think from then on (17th Feb) we will see more of this guy and Louise

Quote Originally Posted by Lennie
    No we dont - so i think from then on (17th Feb) we will see more of this guy and Louise
    i hope its not going to be disappointing, it has potential to be a really good storyline
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Yeah - and seeing how it unfolds on the late night eps, then on the 6:30pm episode

cheers for the spoilers. hollyoaks is so varied at the moment, much better than other soaps. very excited at the justin/becca bit and the andy/nicole stuff. cant wait!
    Dennis: I lie here, night after night and I listen to you, in there. And I can here you movin' about and I know you're no more asleep than I am. And I think, what would happen...what would happen if I just got up now, walked in her room, shut the door behind me...didn't say a word...just got into bed with her...what would she do?

Thread Information